Ignore Posts from Retail Characters

Topic
Should we be able to post from Retail characters in Classic forums

Description

There are a few posts around about whether posting from Retail characters is good or bad for Classic forums, but one fact remains: People can post on Classic forums from Retail characters.

It doesn’t matter what your preference is, people can, will and do post on Classic forums from Retail characters. They talk about Trust Levels, and Post History being important to them, but for some of us, those trust levels are about as high as our trust in Retail, which isn’t very high, and we don’t like it.

While, we cannot force our preference on those who post in Classic forums from Retail characters as they do force their preference on us by posting from their Retail characters, one potential solution would be to just ignore posts from Retail characters to help build a better Classic community.

1 Like

So i don’t play retail but don’t know how to change my character image. =)

1 Like

Well, let me start the conversation by ignoring my own advice, and not ignoring your post :wink:

If you click your character avatar in the upper-right hand corner, you should get a drop down, at the bottom of which says, “Change Character.” I believe you need to have at least a level 10 Classic character to select it.

Also, of note is that you may need to log out and back in for the character levels to register.

1 Like

Thanks a ton was going to thank you on my priest but When I change it I cannot see the post I made or this thread or what not to find this…

1 Like

Nooo I got it I tihnk

1 Like

52! Nice… I just hit 40 this morning… I had to take a full week off of WoW, due to getting busy with work :frowning:

I hope to catch up… but for now, I am still 60 gold short of getting my mount :cry:

Wish you good luck! I did not get my mount till like 44 with the help of a friend. I am bad with gold.

1 Like

Nice friend! And, at least you got it. 44 is not bad, maybe I’ll do the same :slight_smile:

I was going to make smartass comment but the post took a nice direction and now I don’t feel like I should. Good luck with the leveling the both of you.

2 Likes