Post with your classic character

I won’t do what you tell me.

You’re saying that posting on retail, or in my case a legion character shouldn’t be allowed or should be ignored. Many people spent a lot of time trying to get their trust level up, to be less restricted on the forums.

My point, is that I don’t want to lose my progress that has removed certain restrictions. So if you believe we should HAVE to post on our Classic characters, then you should also be fighting to have account wide trust levels. That’s the only reason most of us do it. I only post in the Classic forums, but guess what? I raised my trust levels prior to character creation on Classic.

My favorite thing about this post is the legion of alts used to like it.

Try again.

That’s literally what your first post was… LOL.

Hypocrisy much?

1 Like

I don’t think this claim has been substantiated in any way. Neither has any reason been given for what precisely you are trying to accomplish in this thread with these trust levels.

Ouch I feel you there, I like my classic character a lot but my normal forum toon has rank three trust…

They really gotta share trust between toons lol.

I thought you said you were done. Changed your mind and still looking for some pity points?

You can pretty much identify a poster’s intent without needing Classic credentials. You can almost smell the difference by now.

Can you not speak in complete thoughts or use any actual punctuation at all? How can you honestly call anyone a troll. And I fail to see why posting on a classic or retail character matters as the troll will still be a troll regardless if they are classic or retail… Posting from a classic character doesn’t magically fix things. herpa derp

1 Like

Right? It is ridiculous that one is able to do that…

Do you know what a forums trust level is? I think you may not even understand the entire deal…

I’d like to see this forum and the other Classic forums excluding bug reports, be limited to Classic Characters only.

Build your trust on your toon to get Classic access, because it’s your Classic toon.

And as “cred” look at my Retail toon’s post count… yet I’m posting on my Classic toon.

Think what you wish. Your posts in Classic, from what I have seen, are by and large just trolling.

Maybe you’ll change your opinion if you try Classic one day.

Certainly not. I’m better than you in every way possible. I’ve lived a life of honor and integrity. I have great kids getting the best education. I’m retired at only 39 years old. I don’t need pitty, I give it. That’s why I donate to charities. To help challenged people like you.

1 Like

Absolutely. It’s also helpful information that tends to give context to posts at times. Admittedly, that isn’t relevant to 100% of posts. However, and particularly with some of the more troll-like posts, it certainly would be relevant.

1 Like

Lmao. That’s why you were crying throughout this entire thread and defaulting on words like ‘snowflake’ when someone didn’t immediately bend the knee and start pitying you. I’ll do you a favor, I’ll end this stupid conversation like the sane one since you obviously can’t control your impulsive urge to piss and moan about the hand life has dealt you.

Ahhh yes. You assume I’m not playing Classic. Is this like the “do you even lift bro?” Meme?

You’ve proven that you don’t have any idea what the forums trust level system is, and that you’re just making uneducated rants.

Gratz on missing the point… I guess. Must be your specialty.

This doesn’t seem to be very constructive.

Quitting WoW at the end of Legion doesn’t really count as “retired.” (LOL just kidding! Congratulations on being retired at 39. That’s a pretty amazing accomplishment; good on you!).

1 Like