Please Unlock Gender-Specific Titles, Regardless of Character Gender

Sorry, that will cost us a raid tier.

2 Likes

No thank you.

Just swap to the gender that the title you want is unlocked for.

2 Likes

Because Lord is a male title has been throughout histroy, Lady the female title, like king and queen, Master and Mistress, Baron and Baroness that is how the english langauge works

4 Likes

I think the OP’s suggestion is good - give customization without forcing people to take part. People can turn off character names if they don’t like it unlike some of the trolling suggestions posted by T&T.

2 Likes

Or it might be due to topic spamming.

It’s not Sunday yet lol.

You know Guy = Male right?, Girl = Woman yes?.

1 Like

Thank you for understanding.

Get Woke, Go Broke.

Factually proven to be true over and over and over. The vast, overwhelming, majority are not extremist on either side of the isle, and do not want real world identity politics in their entertainment.

Honestly I wish Blizzard would delete the LGBT crap threads on the forums and ban the OP’s. This is a Fantasy RPG, and that kind of stuff has no place here, but since Blizzard is located within the People’s Republic of California, it won’t happen because you know, they gotta signal them virtues…

I mean it’s Humanbeak so it’s definitely bait.

Doesn’t mean it isn’t a valid request though.

4 Likes

Saw Humanbeak make some multiboxing threads too so my working theory is that they also multibox GD :joy:

Because the character is a GUY. You have to be joking.

Because a Fun GAL isn’t a male.

According to Merriam Webster a gal is a woman or girl, not a male. As much as people want this stuff to be interchangeable it simply isn’t.

He is. He knows, just like the other posters who make these threads, that Blizzard won’t remove these threads and that these threads get a lot of attention.

lmao

1 Like

Look up the Merriam Webster definition of guy :rofl:

1 Like

Because definitions and terms of the English language are funny. Sometimes I laugh at people who are professionals in a field that I’m not in, too. Next time I’ll use the urban dictionary, it’s probably more fitting and truthful to many people these days anyway.

That’s extra cute because I actually work in publishing lol

Doesn’t make it less funny when people break out the “Merriam Websters defines ____ as…” like it makes a point :joy:

3 Likes

Dude.

We’re talking about titles.

No need to extrapolate out to a ludicrous edge no one is asking for.

1 Like