Please Unlock Gender-Specific Titles, Regardless of Character Gender

Example is the Fun Guy/Fun Gal title.

The titles are neat but I don’t understand why only Fun Guy can be selected if your character is a male. Why can’t Fun Gal also be selectable? Sure, one could go to a barbershop to change their gender and use the title, but that’s not the point.

Can we please have gender-specific titles unlocked without regard to the character’s gender? This would promote player customization and self-identity.

22 Likes

Top notch bait. Very creative and never seen before on GD.

57 Likes

Youre spare parts bud

10 Likes

Keep it in Goldshire.

20 Likes

I want to wear the Fun Guy title with a mushroom costume.

25 Likes

Oh boy

4 Likes

To be fair… I honestly don’t see a issue with this request.

13 Likes

well, in order to be a Fun Guy , you must first be a Guy.

27 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with this thread. The phobes just come out to flag the thread because they can’t stand inclusion or diversity in a video game.

13 Likes

This one actually isn’t bait. Others have asked for this, as well, also not as bait.

I want to see this, as well, and it doesn’t affect titles in a negative way.

I’d rather be Lord of War than Lady of War. Some people hate being forced into “Crazy Cat Man,” because it just doesn’t sound good.

15 Likes

LOL why did this get flagged?

We should be allowed to use all titles regardless of gender. I wanted Fun Guy and was upset I couldn’t have it.

7 Likes

And yet “dude” is being used universally.

Giving people the choice doesn’t affect gameplay and gives people more options.

9 Likes

People use “guy” to refer to anyone. It’s been a fairly common use where I’m from for decades.

8 Likes

This.

Read a tweet from some moron who implemented rules booting anyone from a slack using “dude” or “guy” because they aren’t “gender neutral”

Was the dumbest thing I ever read.

“Guy” and “Dude” have been mostly gender neutral for decades now. And besides that, who cares?

15 Likes

Another Tuullnn thread.

5 Likes

Apparently someone else’s decision to like “Talon King” on their female character triggers them greatly.

1 Like

… except Tuullnn didn’t make this thread. And even I’ve been asking for this for years now. Sorry to burst your bubble there.

1 Like

One should not assume gender - I mean, with 47 different genders, it’s really a crap shoot.

1 Like

Oh I see, Blizzard give free race changes because it’s racist to not do so.

2 Likes

I feel dirty agreeing with a dwarf, but here we are.

3 Likes