Please Don't Give Turalyon The Villain Bat

Your entire argument about language was based on misquoting me. I said, quote;

Actual genocide doesn’t give the “join” option, it skips straight to “everyone dies”. The Mag’har didn’t have their books, artworks, and structures destroyed, the Lightbound weren’t trying to remove them from history… they even kept their language, animal husbandry and fighting style…

Let me repeat that; “they even kept their language”. I did not say the Lightbound were actively preserving it, I said they allowed it to remain. Multi-lingual societies are a thing, even with theocracies and dictatorships.

You say “(I) know Alliance antagonists aren’t a problem for (me)” now, but you were throwing that accusation at me repeatedly earlier.

I already explained that “The Man” doesn’t have to lead the entire group; an example of “The Man” in a story can be a police chief - doesn’t have to be the commissioner, a Department Manager - doesn’t have to be a CEO, or a Bishop - doesn’t have to be a Cardinal or the Pope. Though I was wrong in one way… “The Man” does have to be a top figure of authority in a society, so Illidan could fit the criteria… except he’s more concerned about his own goals than exerting authority and he’s not in the same boat as Turalyon.

I also explained the definition of establishment; it’d fit Turalyon as the Regent of Stormwind (also, if anything, he’s Velen’s equal).

Re-read my quote, I said “maybe” in relation to Velen, I’m starting to think you’re being obtuse on purpose.

Turalyon opposed Xe’ra on a matter (trusting and defending Alleria) and he fits the criteria to be a representative of “The Man” - he leads Stormwind AND the Army of the Light (with Xe’ra dead, Lothraxion MIA and he outranks Captain Fareeya).