Please don't give in to the GDKP enjoyers

Im sorry but if you think SOD Economy is worst then ERA your coping hard.

GDKP on ERA literally goes up to 100k+ gold PER ITEMS LOLLLLLLLL

1 Like

Dude the population is down over 90% and there are still no shortage of bots. This policy has put the game on life support for no reason at all.

Hades 2 slaps ngl

What in the false equivalency? Too many content droughts, phases lasting too long, and general just undelivery of new content is what made SoD go the way it has.

Honestly, people who were only playing SoD to have yet another avenue of siphoning gold off of everyone else don’t need to play anyway. I, for one, will GLADLY deal with higher queue times if it means you parasites aren’t there.

That is my point. It is astronomically higher now.

2 Likes

its interesting how your perspective changes when you aren’t the one that gets the benefit

hello mr parasite

1 Like

You’re not getting it. It SHOULD be higher.

lets take a look at maybe a couple other reasons why people arnt playing alts now. maybe its the switch to 20 mans? if you’re a dad gamer and only have a couple hours to play a week do you wanna spend an hour of that waiting on your group to form? probably not. 10 mans were quicker and easier to pug. allowing for the meme season of dads to be an acutal thing.

1 Like

Yeah, what a huge success. Less people playing the game, less reason to continue raids after getting bis, inflation still completely destroyed the economy regardless. Insanely great for the game!

2 Likes

Literally where. I’ve stated multiple times what I dislike about GDKPS. I’m not going to rehash it again beyond this TLDR. If you want to know my stance any longer, refer to this post. If you aren’t going to bother to read it, or you just want to argue, tough. I’m not repeating it again.

Being forced to pay someone for not only a spot in the raid, but for every single piece of loot, especially when runners will artificially inflate the cost of items because they are greedy little goblins who want the pot at the end to be even bigger than it already is, is wrong.

having that atmosphere plaguing trade to the point where its virtually the only way to pug, is wrong.

Being able to pay someone for a run that is objectively less than a GDKP is comparitively, and get all the gear that comes from it for free, because you paid for a run you wouldnt otherwise be able to do not because of not having the option available for free, but because you can’t do the content otherwise because of either your skill level, time committment, or both., is not the same thing.

This perspective has never changed, and will never change.

1 Like

I was just talking to a buddy a few days ago, their guild needs to bring in pug memebers because the pots arent big ebough for them anymore.

He makes like 10-15k a run.

this is some serious levels of delusion

no no my retail gold runs are not like gdkps at all!

we’ve been through this, if it happens its almost never, you are just lying about this even though you know its a lie and i know its a lie, its bizarre

that’s not “HR” :expressionless: people love those groups because it means a huge pay day… kinda the opposite of HR, where only the reserver is rewarded.

The victim mentality is strong in this one.

GDKPs wouldn’t be so popular if this was true. Use some common sense.

1 Like

This is clearly a “want” and never a “need”

Congratulations on describing a GDKP guild where the members no longer need the gear? What was the point of this?

1 Like

Gdkps being circular within a guild only.

They also have alts to gear, so no it isnt.

1 Like

I don’t know what you’re trying to get at, but the majority of GDKP gold does recirculate back into GDKPs.

Are you trying to say that GDKPs are giving your friend’s guild more reasons to continue playing after they’ve geared up?

No im saying theyre greedy and want more gold infused into their gdkp.

Its also Cata, so not everyone is geared just yet.

Nice try putting words in my mouth though.

3 Likes

When stated as a question, it’s not putting words in your mouth, but nice try. I was genuinely confused about what you were trying to say, but now I get it. Congratulations, your friends are greedy. Great post.

Is you inferring what I said then explaining it back to me, putting your words in my mouth.

No you dont get it, gdkps arent totally insular and WILL end up with rmt in it, its not an if but when situation.

But thanks again for getting it wrong.

4 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with asking you if that’s what you meant, because I really did not understand.

So your friends are greedy. That’s all you came here to say? Good job. You said it.

Yes, RMT gold ends up everywhere. Great post.

Maybe next time, don’t bring up your very own personal experiences with your greedy friends as some convoluted attempt to say that GDKPs are bad? It works out a lot better when you start off with a well-structured argument.

1 Like