Please don't give in to the GDKP enjoyers

Hes also comparing it on week 1 of a new xpac.

bring emm back need something to flaunt the million incursion gold we got

1 Like

I agree keep them out.

1 Like

SoD has no place for GDKPs. If you bring back gdkps then might as well add the WoW token and game shop to SoD.

4 Likes

GDKP enjoyers mostly quit sod.

So you get less players meaning less active servers meaning dedge game.

Even if they brought it back at this point i think its too late so it doesnt matter. But Cata is thriving with GDKPs while sod is on life support so i mean.

Sure enjoy sod and the dead world while you cling to your gdkp ban

Oh i know. But, i played cata when it was current. Claiming that things also cost comparitively smae is just incorrect.

Good thing im not doing that. I said what they are now, because its related, and i talked about consumes when referring to vanilla. The comparison is non gdkp riddled gaming vs gdkp riddled gaming. Thats all it is. The only ones upset with the comparison is, to no one’s surprise, people who are desperate to get gdkps into the one version of the game theyre explicitly not allowed in.

1 Like

I’m glad we have a no-gdkp version of the game.

4 Likes

I will, thanks. Have fun in Cata and go in peace Xiusmage. It’s great when things work out.

4 Likes

What you fail to understand though is that people don’t want to play with people that GDKP.

3 Likes

Crazy that when you introduce an infinite gold loop that’s only efficient if you have infinite time people lose motivation to farm g by hand

1 Like

It’s incorrect to expect them to be anywhere near the same.

I just play the game, pretty simple .

1 Like

It works both way, people that do organized gdkps dont want to play with bad players.

1 Like

Since we’re on classic version 4 or 5 now.
Yeah, that is not out of question.

Saw the new, revisited the old.
Back to Hades (or whatever seems worth it at the time)

1 Like

Will do SOD is the most fun I have had since vanilla. Lone Wolf is doing fine I always see players out doing stuff running wild offerings and raiding enjoy CATA glad it didn’t die instantly.

1 Like

Cool for you, if you enjoy simply clearing the content once and then bailing then the loot system doesn’t really matter to you anyway. From this perspective, GDKP existing or not has no impact.

Honestly, none of the servers are ‘doing fine’.
They’ve basically all lost around 90% of the population if you trust ironforge.pro figures, even if you account for people having more raiding alts in earlier phases it’s still around 80%.

ironforge stats are based on 2 week raiding data, and the peak numbers end exactly 2 weeks after the GDKP ban was implemented on feb 8th. Look at the massive drop off in raiding population after the ban, it’s insane.

ironforge . pro / era/server/Lone%20Wolf-EU/

So this happens towards the end of every phase I still enjoy the game I interact with plenty of people. I have been on several dead servers our numbers are lower than peak that doesn’t equal dead my friend. GDKP is the World Serpent, Jörmungandr removing “killed” the weak among us I’m ok with it.

1 Like

These are two different points entirely.
You may enjoy playing on a less populated servers with a small community of people, that’s fine, we are not discussing that.

this population drop off is not normal, you can compare this to any other version of the game and see raiding population has been steady for years now, the only exception being end of WOTLK where SoD was launched and had it’s biggest hype.
Now, those people are going back to cata, because SoD has no content and their player agency is restricted.

Well time will tell a lot of people chase the new when phase 4 releases the I only play when I can GDKP crowd will continue running CATA raids while those bored with CATA will come back to SOD.

1 Like