Please Do NOT Bring the Mage Tower Weapons Back!

Well it’s one of the most popular mmos in existence despite it’s age, so maybe not.

Fair enough, you are correct. “Time” is not mentioned here. However, he outright states “reintroducing those same appearances now would diminish those players’ accomplishment”.

However, the line about how many players pushing themselves to collect all they could before the tower closed does make me think there’s also the element of respecting our time. But that’s neither here nor there, that’s merely my interpretation.

I know what they can do, they can put them in loot boxes as transmog unlocks.

To help make up for the money they be losing from China /s

They’re pixels you don’t own that you didn’t earn since you missed out. You don’t need them.

No one needs anything in this game. Don’t make a mountain out of a mole hill to try and prove a point.

Bring back mage tower

Bring back legendary quests

This exclusive rewards system is an old mentality and should be discarded

Stop removing your own content

4 Likes

Mage Tower is in game though. It was reintroduced during Shadowlands.

With Mage Tower, they didn’t, since they brought it back.

1 Like

Wrong again.

Indeed, you are. Nice for you to admit.

Makes me glad you’re not a dev :slight_smile:

So we going for 1000 post or what?

It’s always a good idea to use development time on assets that you remove later. It’s a good use of time and money.

1 Like

Just bring them back so we can keep our supply of tears flowing.

If that’s your only reason then I pity you.

How did they “cave” on the Mage Tower?? It’s a reskin of an existing Tier Set as a reward and the content is OBJECTIVELY harder than it was for most of the time it was active in Legion. That isn’t up for debate.

More so I meant “caving” in the form of bringing back older forms of content. The content here is the specific point. Not the actual rewards.

The difference is people are hoping for the original rewards though.

They wouldn’t need to bring anything back if they never took it away. The wasting development time and resources to generate assets to allow a few people to have something prestigious is silly.
The fact that they brought back the mage tower is a problem for you, but the fact they did that and not the original rewards is the problem for me. You want the mage tower back then you have to give the original rewards. If you’re not okay with one then you’re not okay with the other.

The time of a person who does mage tower now is just the same as someone who did it during Legion and to say otherwise is wrong.

3 Likes

Ive recently sub back to the game after quitting some time after chains of domination, just learned about this content and went right away to the mage tower to get that orange xuen armor set, untill i saw it was no more, im a few days too late, im guessing this set wont ever come back does it? :frowning:

That set will come back. The mage tower now is ever green content. The set you want is not time sensitive. The mage tower is just temporarily disabled for the moment due to tuning the new talent trees.

1 Like

i would agree 100%