Please do not add btags to the WoW forums

I don’t want to know theirs, I want them to prove to me they can find me in game with my Btag.

Without adding me as a friend.

They claimed they could.

Want me to post on my 8 post main and evade 50 ignore list ?

My main is linked on Raider.io, easy to find.

Funny how OP is a Classic toon and a lot of dissenters are also Classic toons.

the stories of people finding others on wow and stalking them IRL are countless.

ever watch drama time on preach gamming.

so you don’t want to know their btag but you are over here advocating for everyone’s btag to be public? you need to start working on your logic

I believe ya. Like I said, you’ve never struck me as anything but an honest and good faith forum denizen.

1 Like

That has provided feedback both internally and externally, which will eventually see some changes to help resolve those issues. It is not a simple task though, it takes time.

3 Likes

Dodging yet again. Trying to change the subject to avoid answering a question that you have ZERO proof. You made everyone else’s point by taking this coarse of action.

1 Like

How many were found due to btag?

It being public doesn’t mean most people would want it. It’s your logic that leaves much to be desired.

1 Like

go away roleplayer.

the blue post there specfically states

What my comment previously on this subject was indicating was that in many of the cases that I’ve looked into, the people accusing others of being alts of X or Y character have almost always been wrong.

try again! LOL

2 Likes

That has nothing to do with our discussion. That’s his to someone saying someone else was sock puppeting.

I’m linking to you where they are gonna fix the issue. Because in his words.

Just to clarify, because I see my quote from when I talked about this subject used here and there. Sockpuppeting does happen, it isn’t very common, but it isn’t extremely rare either.

And his post was before members started posing as others on the forums.

It should be up to people if they want to do that. I am not forcing you to do that but I think I should have the option instead of emailing blizzard headquarters or taking legal action.

And yet you made the point that you are here to stir the pot instead of contribute to the conversation with proof. You have finally revealed my point that the only purpose you are serving in this thread is to troll and get other players to rage over your comments.

? Nah. I’ve dropped my btag many times on the forums, either to help people out who need a healer/tank for something. Or, in threads like this, where someone goes on and on about stalkers/harassers/ghosts/whatever.

I have yet to be brigaded by ghosts.

I am highly disappointed.

1 Like

there is nothing in that blue post that they are working on a fix… it is also almost a year old… if they havent done anything yet, they arent going to do anything now.

Sorry but no btags for you, keep playing make believe :slight_smile:

So your example is a fringe thing no one is going to really do?

im making valid points i gave answers several times im done interacting with you as well i had to ignore the troll now you roleplayer realmed dwarf i do not engage with those like you who ignore reason.

Same bro, same. I have given mine out at least 100 times offering healing services for M+ and I have had a grand total of zero stalkers. I want a refund.

2 Likes

Then you can’t read lol. Why do you wanna look this dumb in front of hundreds of people?

2 Likes