Please do not add btags to the WoW forums

So, you don’t know how btags work. Could have just said that.

You claimed you could follow me in game with Battletags. I gave you mine, asked you to find me in game.

You never did.

What you’re saying is just not possible. You’re making things up and it’s just pure disinformation.

What additional info ? Battletags are already public information, it states so when you create it :

Imgur

1 Like

OMG ima add you on ignore because you are way to innocent more likely willfully ignorant to see the possibilities.

How disginenious you got to be to ask for proof and just outright deny? That seems like your… mmmmm harrassing me. :face_with_monocle:

Also, even if i were getting tons of friend requests, i would take like 3 seconds to delete them and move on with my day. Or just ignore them. You’re not forced to interact with them. I’m not like you friend where i freak out or “Be frigihtened” over the most nothing of things. :laughing:

As you’ve admited, it’s a non issue.

Oh i know how they work lol

List the possibilities.

I double dog dare you.

I doubt Baridorielor is lying or motivated by any agenda that isn’t an attempt to make the place better.

Some of the others I’m not as sure about but he’s never struck me as dishonest or motivated to cause trouble for people.

And you can’t prove anything you claim. you claimed you could follow me in game with my Btag, I gave it to you, you couldn’t even find my toon, much less where it was.

1 Like

It’s been posted several times. It’s in the thread that Eviey and someone else kept posting.

They said they are looking for a solution and working on implementing it. It might take sometime.

2 Likes

this person doesn’t want to add your btag because then you would know their btag and then you could harrass them.

1 Like

with btag id - every character I posted on would have Marla 3344 under it. Stalkers could identify me on every character I posted on.

with the current system - I could switch posting characters and you would never know it was me so you couldn’t follow me from thread to thread to harass me.

This is the exact reason people like you want it because it enables tracking so I don’t know who you are trying to gaslight.

then you should have no problem finding it and posting it here for me to prove you wrong

I would refuse if they did.

They said they could find me with my btag, it shouldn’t require them adding me then, because I can refuse a friend request.

That’s the whole point : no one can track you with your Btag without you accepting the friend request.

Just don’t accept. You’re literally admitting nothing can be done with a Btag except send a friend request, you’re proving my point.

1 Like

So your better suggestion is people should regularly change forum mains?

You wouldn’t be posting on alts. It’d work like the other Blizz forums. Go look at them and come back.

they don’t want you to know their btag…that is why they are not adding you…

ever dated someone or had a friend who became very stalkerish. one of many reasons i stopped adding people to my battletag friendlist.

Funny how you pro btag yet eveyone is posting on alts

Believe when i tell you this, i actually googled up on where the pending invites are in WoW or Bnet.

I know to somebody, this would be the most stupid simple thing, but being in my circle for so long and never have been put into a position where i’ve never gotten friend invites, and only stuck with my friends, i’ve easily forgotten about it.