Please bump this - Recruitment Related

I bumped this :slight_smile: You’re welcome

3 Likes

Why do they not want us to BUMP a post? I mean if I wanted to BUMP a post I should be allowed. Anyway, I will follow the rules and not BUMP. Kisses!

2 Likes

Recruiting for the better part of almost 3-7 years of my life playing wow, I can totally say that If Blizzard helped us an inch like your asking, it would go a mile and be very apperciated for both parties that it pertains to. The amount of posts and forums i flip through to find people or see where my post is, it’s just crazy. This next forum doesn’t help. ^ Separation would allow for so much ease of access.

5 Likes

You would think they would help us give their players a fun place to play. Guilds are the backbone to wow. Why is there no support coming from blizz?

2 Likes

Thank you@!

2 Likes

Recruiters please support these topics.

3 Likes

This would be such an amazing feature! I would love to see this added!

2 Likes

bumping for the devs to see

3 Likes

Sieara for WoW Guild and Player recruitment moderator. No joke. 100% the most community focused player I’ve ever encountered.

3 Likes

<3 The players make the game. :smiley:

1 Like

Good morning. I feel like something changed on the forums but I’m not entirely sure.

1 Like

Not us getting two forums for guilds/players :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

2 Likes

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS. Complete Sentence.

2 Likes

I am not enjoying this system.

2 Likes

Bumping againnnnnnn

2 Likes

This isn't where I parked my car...

1 Like
1 Like

I agree with this post.

2 Likes

Blizz you’re out of touch with the community and should take this feedback seriously. I find it incredibly triggering that I cannot bump my own recruitment post anymore.

Please separate out players from guilds, and implementing a class search function for guilds/teams that are looking for specific things would go a long way.

@Sierra love your discord thanks for all you do to support our community.

6 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile: Hopefully we can get this change on the forums though so it will make things easier for everyone.

2 Likes