Please Blizzard, fix pvp flagged issue in RDF

I love being a healer but the currently situation is a TOTAL CHAOS.

Most of the group can’t receive my buffs and AoE heals, Beacon of Light don’t work, Totems can’t affect pvp flagged guys… I Really don’t know what to do, maybe rerolling until this is solved.

Please, RDF is totally broken for all healer spec players.

2 Likes

Until they fix it, just type /pvp and you’ll be fine

2 Likes

You have the power to resolve this situation yourself.

Honestly it’s a stupid part of the game. Theres no pvp happening inside any dungeon, just make everyone pve automatically like in dalaran or the argent tourney zone. On pagle pvp flaggers and pve players have been fighting about this ever since grobb players started transferring over months ago. Blizz just make everyone pve ffs.

2 Likes

Ah, I was WONDERING why peeps were dying so fast in our gamma ToC dungeon today. I guess until it gets fixed (since being flagged in an instance serves no purpose) we will just have to keep rolling through RDF until we find unflagged peeps. I suppose a vote to group kick due to being flagged is deemed OK?

Thanks.

So does Blizzard.

Stop expecting the players to adapt to the problems Blizzard creates and instead, expect Blizzard to fix their own problems.

4 Likes

100% agreed

Yeah its kind of annoying. Not that it isn’t something that can in on itself be easily resolved… but at the same time it feels like it is a problem that doesn’t need to exist at the same time.

Sometimes life is not fair and you have to resolve your own problems.
You just have to pick and choose your fights you want to die on.

Why is PvP so taboo for some players? :thinking:

Until it’s fixed (doubtful it will be) just /pvp and move along. Don’t limit your experience b/c if it.

1 Like

So when you change your character name to post on your currently played toon, you start with 0 comments?

Wild.

First off, life is never fair. Secondly, this isn’t “my” problem, this is “our” problem. This affects every player in the game that uses the LFD feature, which apparently, due to all the threads on the subject, is a great deal of people.

So how about we stop expecting ourselves to fix this problem and instead those who created it? You know, the company that runs this game, that is paid several millions of dollars every year to maintain it? I’m sure it would be a very easy fix. I assume it was unintentional, so I doubt they’ll stick to their guns about keeping it as a problem.

However, if they insist on this problem staying, then yes, I expect us all to find our own solutions, because as I said, life is never fair.

1 Like

Yes and most of those people in those threads have pointed out that flagging pvp on/off is not a big deal - and guess what – it is not a big deal

Tell that to the people that have been purported either not healing others that refuse to flag, or just flat out kicking those people. It is a big deal if it affects even one person in a negative way, because it was not designed to be this way. It’s an actual issue and issues usually get fixed.

If Blizzard makes a statement saying that it’s meant to be there, I’ll eat my words, but otherwise, every player should demand it be fixed, because game developers fix problems in their games.

1 Like

Yeah i struggled with this a while until I learned you can just type /pvp and it’s fixed.

1 Like

Those who refuse to heal, refuse to flag should be kicked out. This is a “team” game, not a “my way only game”. If I were in the group and the person refused to heal - bye. If I were in the group and the dps refused to unflag - meh I don’t care to be honest unless they are being all toxic about it and then buh-bye. Same goes to a tank - bye.

Ain’t nobody better than anyone else they can hold a team hostage. When Blizzard fixes it, they will I guess but until then, either flag or move out of the way and let those who understand it is super ez to flag/unflag go about their business.

1 Like

I’ve started to just flag myself before I queue in RDF now as a healer. It really does make healing groups so much easier. Before I knew to do that it was a challenge at times to keep everyone up. Although I’ve had a couple instances where I’ve finished the dungeon and gone to quest…and realized…oh crud…I’m still PVP lol. So I just take to the sky until it wears off. :slight_smile:

My disc got ganked by horde multiple times because of that.

It really should be fixed even if it’s easy to flag yourself. This problem hasn’t existed in retail dungeon finder for several years, it should be an easy fix. I feel like maybe this is a bug from the original version that Blizzard intentionally left in for “classic flavor,” which was a mistake.

1 Like