Please add RDF

I like every other person that enjoys leveling alts loves going through the same quests over and over and over and over like 5 times. It’s one of the things I look forward to when leveling an alt doing the exact same quest I’ve done 5 times in the exact same zone I’ve done 5 times.

I’m sorry that’s a lie I freaking hate it doing Hellfire for a 4th or 5th time isn’t fun flat out isn’t. Also if you wanna do the dungeon quests ha yeah good luck with that.

I did some paper math about 10minutes ago using the /who in game function I was able to find out the exact number of players that are between the levels of 60 and 70

Using /who 60 to 65 gave me 36 people
Using /who 66 to 69 gave me 30 people
using /who 70 gave me 38 people

That’s a total of 104 people between levels 60 and 70. This is on Pagle the most populated US PvE Alliance server.

Pretty much if you wanna level it’s either Quest or buy a boost.

You’ve added the WoW token freaking add RDF.

112 Likes

I’m just here to eat popcorn and watch the anti-RDF people yell about all the problems RDF causes even though all of them are already in the game now without it

:popcorn:

50 Likes

It’s the same 3-4 people who try to shut these threads down.

I’ve even caught a week long forum ban for making one of these threads myself.

I haven’t seen them in a while though so maybe they all quit? :joy:

18 Likes

Wait you got Banned for MAKING the thread?

3 Likes

Not everybody likes or wants RDF, but this discussion has been had enough that there’s nothing new to bring to the table.

To the OP, good luck with your campaign :slight_smile:

I mean I remember people using the “Slippery Slope” fallacy against RDF saying how it will bring the WoW token and such.

Well the WoW token is in Classic Wrath and there’s 104 people within the 60-70 range to make a group with.

I just wanna freaking do dungeons I’ve done Hellfire so many freaking times my eyes are bleached diarrhea red from the zone coloring.

29 Likes

Yeah, there were so many threads made of people asking for RDF that mine was considered trolling even though I meant every word of it.

I’ve yet to see a single valid reason why it’s bad for the game.

Same…same… :pensive:

19 Likes

As someone who far prefers dungeon grinding to questing, I hear ya! (I don’t personally need RDF though, but I’d rather not get into a debate about it).

1 Like

Yes, yes, I can put my fingers in my ears, close my eyes and yell, “Blah, blah, blah I can’t hear you,” also.

I like cilantro. My gf doesn’t like it. We still get along fine.

1 Like

So you do want to debate? I promise you I can debunk every single reason you can think of.

Not immediately though…I have a meeting in about 25 minutes

1 Like

No, not really.

You cannot debunk an opinion or preference. It’s fine that you prefer RDF. It’s fine that I don’t find it necessary.

I’m having fun now, and I’m happy. I hope you enjoy your gaming, too!

3 Likes

Here’s a fact for you, there isn’t anyone to do dungeons with.

RDF solves that because it goes cross realms and it also encourages people who don’t want to quest to level new chars.

18 Likes

If someone says that RDF would hurt an aspect in the game and I say prove it (they can’t) or I provide evidence against their stance, What do you call that?

They don’t care. They want to keep things as they are and I really don’t understand why.

Even though they’ve added and changed so many things that nobody asked for or wanted… I do hope they add it in the ICC patch though…I’ll keep hoping for now

6 Likes

As someone who strongly believes RDF is a bad feature, I don’t even care anymore. All I do is raid log. They can add whatever crap to the game they want to at this point. I just want ICC to hurry up and come around so I can kill LK and quit. And I get the feeling I’m not alone.

1 Like

RDF was in wrath and should be in wrath RN.

They’re doing exactly what they said they wouldn’t do which is add in a ton of retail features while simultaneously removing OG wotlk features.

Basically, this isn’t even wrath anymore…Just a Frankenstein version of it.

23 Likes

The real question is, do we need a new thread every two hours?

I’m starting to get tired of you guys just because of the spam. There’s existing threads, use them.

2 Likes

This was already addressed earlier.

We know man, these threads aren’t going to change anything…We know.

1 Like

It might, but continuing to make new ones just irritates people. ><

1 Like

While i agree with you that rdf is needed and would be an improvement to the current situation, i disagree with your reasoning.

If you are sick of leveling in Hellfire because it is repetetiive, then you surely would get sick of running the same dungeons over and over. Your argument just replaces one with the other.

The reality is that nobody would do all of either. History has shown and in fact, is currently showing on pservers that the low level zones are full of players and it is also always easy to join RDF and get into a low level dungeon. The reason is because when RDF is an option, players are more likely to create a new alt and do BOTH. they quest for awhile while they join a que and when its done they are right back where they were and can start questing again. They even have gained somebexperience and can skip some quests making the leveling by questing even less boring.

There may be a very few players that try to level by 100 perent rdf. But that is a very small amount. And good for them if they had fun.

1 Like

Wish they’d add RDF already.

I can buy gold at this point, but can’t get randomly assigned a dungeon group.

15 Likes