Playing with 'Friends'

Just to be clear;

Playing with friends means queue random with my Top Gear Premade friends while farming pugs with our well Rehearse and Coordinated Assault in order to achieve our Weekly and Daily objectives i.e gear, conquest badges etc…

And

All this will continue until my friends and I are satisfy or we had call it a day.

So assuming; if we start farming Saturday; then pugs will have to wait until at least Monday to start accumulating their conquest badges in order to finish their weekly’s and dailies…

Correct??? is that Blizzard’s policy…

4 Likes

LOL kid lost in PvP and now he’s here to cry about it.

9 Likes

If you don’t like it, find friends of your own

6 Likes

And what’s “cry” about Solo players not been able to do their dailies because some guild decides to put a team and farm solo players on a ‘Random’ base queue system??? enlight me…

and plz dont say queue some other day because this is week in and week out…

but plz feel free to share your vast knowledge

1 Like

Same thing I said in response to your other post whining about premades.
“I have zero issues with it”.
I complete everything without any issues.

2 Likes

Own business and have a family to take care of…
I assume most solo players are in a similar position

1 Like

Herclol made a good point in the other thread. What is the difference between a mouth breathing orc with no job or family in his mother’s basement that gets to play for 1 hour a day due to internet caps vs a business owner and family man that also gets to play for 1 hour a day? Both can find a friend or two to play with in that same hour?

5 Likes

Premades are matched against premades.

The premade in your team sucked .

Edit:- I have a job ,wife, 2 kids below the age of 4 and a dog. I manage to fill my CQ bar just fine … solo

5 Likes

So you have zero bnet friends because you work and have a family?

3 Likes

I have a full time career and a family to provide for and I manage to have bnet friends and be uber geared. All while playing less than 5 hours a week.

4 Likes

Yes, don’t forget you and you ‘friends’ exploit the queue system with third party websites to get more of you into the same battleground against Blizzard’s explicit wishes.

All of this to stomp random noobs for an ego boost.

2 Likes

This thread proves that if you spend more quality time in the game doing productive things versus whining on the pvp forums about how hard done by you are, the better gear/warm tummy feeling you might end up with :slight_smile:

Are you high?

1 Like

Is discord a third party website?

Does Blizzard intend for more than 5 people to queue together?

Do people use discord to sync their queue invites to get more than 5 people into a game?

Are you?

This has been a thing forever, guess what it’s not a fool proof thing.

And we are complaining about people using discord to play with people? This is becoming the dumbest thread of the year.

I would guess it would be easier for yall to just make friends if yall would stop complaining about everything.

I wish.

4 Likes

Nothing you said has any bearing on whether it’s an exploit or not.

But it isn’t, because you aren’t guaranteed it could work, and most of the time it doesn’t.

2 Likes

Grouping with friends is not an exploit.

Nobody here has said anything about queuing with more than 5 people, so your posts thus far are just grasping for straws.

2 Likes

Just because it isn’t 100% reliable does not stop it from being an exploit.

No one said grouping with friends is an exploit.

I said people use third party websites to exploit queues and get more than 5 people into a BG.

Please try to read the thread a little better before replying, because you are wasting everyone elses time with offtopic replies.