Pet bar randomly stuck behind bar 2

Can’t move pet bar. Was in a bg and it randomly moved behind bar 2 where I can barely see it. I tried to reload ui and log in and out but it seems to be stuck. I am not using any add ons and I can’t download them I play using GeForce now. Any suggestions?

10 Likes

Same issue. Happened just after an update.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that. Glad it isn’t just me. I will put a support request in. Hopefully can be solved soon. Quite annoying.

3 Likes

I have same problem too, can the devs please fix this??

3 Likes

Same on both my hunter and my warlock. Was fine before update today. Incredibly annoying.

I imagine they’ll probably get around to fixing it before Firelands. Maybe.

4 Likes

Yep not just you. It’s all pets…happening to my frost mage and locks. Pet bar is all messed up since the update earlier today. It sucks and is pretty much unplayable. The pets dont’ dismiss either. The characters are pretty much unplayable.

3 Likes

This has happened to me as well with my hunter. I didn’t notice it until Tol Barad was active and once I got in I was confused why it was hidden. I also noticed the other night the pet bar shifted one spot to the right but figured it was just me. Screwy cata classic glitch.

3 Likes

Oh is this a thing? I just did a BH 10 and couldn’t see my bar… hmmm

:woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

It just started happening with my UI also about 20 mins ago :confused:

3 Likes

Oh man I thought I was going insane glad to know I’m not alone. I just started a warlock and couldn’t figure out why the bar was doing that, logged into my DK and hunter and same thing. Then I went to search for 20 min to figure out why and finally stumbled on this thread lol. Definitely happened after the update that I got like half an hour ago or so now.

5 Likes

Same… Please fix any pet class is unplayable!

2 Likes

this was broken for me too, i downloaded the addon moveany and moved it back to where it was

1 Like

Same. Disabled all addons. /reload ui several times. restarted game several times. Ran scan and repair. no joy.

2 Likes

Same for me on both my hunters… I have done everything… loaded the game with no addons, renamed my WTF folder so it made a new one… nothing moves these bars to make my class playable… Please acknowledge and fix this asap.

2 Likes

Blizzard please fix

2 Likes

Same issue on Hunter and demonology warlock. Pet action bar hidden/inaccessible behind Action Bar 2. Reset interface, turned off all addons, typed script to show action bar all to no avail. Basically can’t play any toons with pets. Will submit query to GM.

2 Likes

Happened to me, too. Downloaded the MoveAnything addon to fix it

1 Like

Happen to my pet bar 15 minutes ago. Everyone in my dungeon group got sick lag then after my pet bar was bugged >.<

1 Like

Same problem here with my lock. Dismissed my pet, resummon - problem still there. Started today…

2 Likes

Earlier (yesterday evening now I suppose) my hunter was fine. Now logging into my mage, there is the pet bar buried in back between the 2 hotbars. Big ooof. Hope it gets fixed soon.

2 Likes