:) Pensive/Pénsive-Dual Faction Community

This is a continuation of :) Pensive/Pénsive-Dual Faction Community as Bondra has moved on to focusing Classic full-time.

<Pénsive[A]/Pensive[H}> We are a dual faction social guild welcoming community-minded members. We offer an environment that is geared toward mature adults without toxicity or overt vulgarity. We have a non-discriminatory environment with friendly players and mature officers. We provide dual faction Discord, guild repairs, raffles, m+ push, raiding and smiles. Rank advancement based on participation and just overall friendly attitude.

Pensive strives to be mature and chill guild where guildies get away from stressors of real life. As such, we keep chat clear of vulgarity, begging for speed leveling, gold, carrying, politics, religion, and other toxic topics. We are laid back in the respect that all members play what they want - how they want, when they want - with the same full guild support, friendship and camaraderie as any Raider or Leadership Member. Members are helpful, kind, supportive and fun. Leadership and Officers are mature and responsive.

We have expanded into Classic Alliance on the Pagle server!

Horde & Alliance – Scheduled Events, Achievements, Normal/Heroic Raids, M+ and old content done regularly

Horde Progression Team (AOTC): Sat 12pm-3pm Bnet Briar#1421

Alliance Progression Team (AOTC) : Tues & Thurs 8pm Raid

Contacts:
Alliance side: contact a guild member via /who Pénsive (to get the accent press alt and type 130)

Horde side: contact a guild member via /who Pensive

Either side:
GM Briar @ Bnet Briar#1421
Assistant GM Glaicial/Glaícial ALT 0237) Bnet Banner#1119
Assistant GM DOC @ Bnet Brighthammer#1121642
Assistant GM Frahenstein @ Bnet Inzania#11304
Assistant GM Ella @ Bnet Ella#11911

2 Likes

You should join us! We have not just a dedicated staff, but someone’s always willing to lend a hand. If you are horde side and join us, I can assure you that if you spot me on and need to run anything (cept PVP cause I die hella easy) I am glad to help!

We pride ourselves in thriving and building members up.

4 Likes

I came to Dalaran almost 2 years ago after playing for 6 years on a small server in a guild run by a friend and myself that sadly went the way of the Dodo. I wanted to try Ally but keep my main Horde toons as well and Dal had the best ratio of factions and a good pop overall.

I tried a couple of other guilds, but Pensive reminded me of that close-knit group of people I had played with for years while still maintaining a large roster. I have had a lot of good times and met a lot of cool people in my 19 months as a part of these guilds and really don’t think I’d find a better fit anywhere else. Pensive is home for myself and a lot of other awesome peeps.

2 Likes

Hi Glacial
I like the sound of your guild. My main is alliance but I’m trying to level a horde toon. What classic realm are you on? I’ll try and talk to you in game tonight or tomorrow

1 Like

We have an Alliance guild on Pagle for Classic. Both factions for retail.

1 Like

Sat afternoon Horde team actively recruiting for 8.3! Come laugh with us! :dizzy:

I gotta say this has been the best Guild I have joined. Before running into these fine folks on the horde side I was just a simple adventurer like many of you. After I started leveling under their guidance I was able to find the courage within myself to stand tall against the likes of The Lich King, Deathwing, Garrosh and Even Sargeras himself. Do not waste your time pursuing other guilds. Join us and become a Champion. Because if it weren’t for them I think i’d be in the streets of Orgrimmar dancing for coppers.

2 Likes

Hands down the best decision I’ve ever made. I joined roughly two months ago and everyone has been friendly, kind, accepting and downright super cool. There’s always lots of people on & willing to run keys, get newbies gear and help people out.

Best decision I made to /who Pensive and ask to join and best decision you’ll make as well.

1 Like

it’s almost a year since i joined the guild, and let me say, the most wholesome and friendly people i’ve ever seen, thnx Aschien for inviting me!

1 Like

Ditto to everything that’s already been said. I joined this guild in 2018 and was blown away by how active, fun, and friendly everyone was. After taking a break and coming back to wow this past summer, I tried a few other guilds, but none come close to Pensive. There are ALWAYS plenty of guildies on to run with, or just to chat/laugh with.

Most importantly, the guild has a discord channel where people post photos of their pets. If that doesn’t convince you to join, I’m not sure what will.

1 Like

Yeah, everything about this guild is just amazing. I haven’t had any negative experiences here.

2 Likes

8.3 will be here before we know it. Looking for community minded peeps to journey into Ny’alotha with us. I hear it’s beautiful this time of year.

1 Like

Saturday afternoon team actively recruiting! High need for a tank and heals!

Hey there, casual player looking for a home for myself and a friend as we check out the Horde side of BfA. We’re both planning to use our 110 boosts and explore from there. Based on this post, I think you all would be a good home for us.

Battlenet is GromittGunn#11131.

I feel that it’s very important to warn people about this guild.

This guild is full of people who are warm, friendly, mature, always on, friendly, in discord, and helpful.

In other words, freaks.

And I’m proud to be part of that.

I am grateful I ran across this truly amazing guild…I started on Dal on alliance in March 2005…playing the usual routine of server skips I kept coming back to Dal…thru many many guilds I have travelled and finally found a place where I belong…the leadership are always helpful…the members are encouraging…and what I love the most is the “no pressure” to commit!!! It truly fits new, old, returning, etc…players…come join us in this great adventure we all call WoW!!! Proud to call Pensive my home!!!

I was a member of Pensive for a while, but had to drop out. I’ve re-subbed for Shadowlands, and was wondering if I could join back up again. I’ll ping folks on the Horde side the next time I’m online.