Two Returning Players Looking for Shadowlands Home

Hello everyone! Thank you for coming to my post. I apologize in advance if I get a little longwinded, and I appreciate anyone who actually sticks it out to the end. Without further ado, here is why I have gathered you all here today:

Who are we? We are two players, husband and wife, entering our 40s, looking to get back into PvE content for Shadowlands. I started playing WoW in the waning days of Vanilla, raided some in TBC. She joined during Wrath, and we both raided pretty seriously through Wrath and Cataclysm. Unfortunately, due to ever-increasing limits on our time, we had to step away from the game. With those limits mostly gone, we have decided to make our triumphant return. We just need people to play with.

She’s a healer. I’m whatever you need me to be. Traditionally our “mains” are mage and priest, but we aren’t locked into those and we’re still watching the Shadowlands development to decide what our initial focus would be. We aren’t necessarily looking to get into running content currently, but we also aren’t averse to it. Really, we just want to find a good group of people to prepare for the next adventure with.

What are we looking for? A casual or semi-casual guild with a focus on community and PvE content. Not interested in anything with an activity requirement or after-action reports. In short, we want to have fun and take things seriously enough that we can make progress but not to the point that it starts to feel like work. Also, we need a guild that understands that real-life comes before game and that we won’t always be around for things. For example, she’s a health care provider, and she is required to take call on some weekends, meaning she won’t be able to partake in any scheduled activity. We know when we won’t be available, so we won’t be leaving you high and dry, but it is important that whoever we join understands this and doesn’t hold it against us.

Ideally, we’d like to stay Alliance. Her priest is a gnome and she loves it and would like to keep it that way. However, we’d be willing to switch for the right group of people. Naturally, we’ll come to your server. Weekend afternoon or evenings (CST) are ideal for scheduled activities as they are easiest for us to plan around.

Anyway, that’s a lot of words, and thanks to anyone who made it this far. I’ll check back here regularly for replies, or I can be reached on Discord at The Taco King#4302 or through BNet at LordAwesome#1793 (I’m far more likely to see it on Discord, and though I perpetually show as offline I am in fact usually present). I look forward to hearing from you.

Hello,
We just started up a guild of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running dungeons groups and raids. A few of us have already been thru heroics and mythic+, but we would like to get some guild runs going. We don’t really have a set schedule as of yet, the majority of us are flexible.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we also are planning on doing mythic dungeons. We would like to start raiding (10 mans at the least) before Shadowlands hit.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Realm is Gurubashi [H] casual guild looking for more!
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Hi Kallistra and Wife!

My husband and I have a guild called The Killer Bunnies that is Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof. We run dungeons, M+, do holiday content and time walkers. We raid Normal then Heroic 2 nights a week - we are 9/12 Heroic Ny’alotha right now. The group helps out with all the things that the raid needs like food and flasks and enchants and gems - its just a nice place with good people.

Raid Times/Days: 9:00 to 11:00 PM EST Tuesday and Friday
Mythic Mondays: 8:00 PM EST
Cleared: 8/8 H Uldir (AOTC) - 9/9 H BOD (AOTC) - 9/9 H EP (AOTC)
Recruitment Contacts (BNET): Anaranae#1516
Facebook: /TheKillerBunnies

While we are looking for ranged DPS primarily we can work in a 4th healer if she had no interest in DPS at all - we try to be flexible to accommodate what people love to play. I even heal or tank when needed but main DPS for raids :smiley:

I also have a cross server group where you can hang out and even come along on raid/m+/fun run nights if you wanted to Try before you Buy so to speak :slight_smile:

If you think we may be a good fit please reach out - I’ll leave my contact info for you Kallistra:
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

Sent you a request on both discord and bnet! Look forward to hearing from you!
Here’s our guild post!

Looking for the best PvE and PvP guild? with the most competent raiders and hardcore PvPers ready and willing to teach you their tricks? well we’re not that guild, but if you want a group of laid back humans who like pizza, beer and killing internet dragons this may be the guild for you!

Who are we? : BlackLotus is a causal raiding guild made up of close friends on the Dalaran-US server.

What we are about: We strongly believe in having fun obviously. You pay a monthly fee to play this great game to have fun and we’re all about that. We’re a close tight knit group who not only enjoys raids but loves to do things outside of them. For example mount runs, achievements, transmogs, PVP, etc… So we don’t just log in 3 times a week for raids, we play other games outside of WoW with each other and you can always expect us to be on our Discord server!We are an active guild always down to do stuff and when we’re on expect good laughs, good fun and overall some good times!

We need any and every class to continue progressing on H NtWC!!! we have progressed to 4/12 H .Looking to get AOTC before patch and maybe dabble in some mythic once we get enough membersCurrently we’re looking for the following roles:

Healer - priest/Druid/shaman spot open, otherwise could use some Off Spec healers
DPS - ALL
Tank - 1 plate tank

Raid times will be as follows:

Monday: 9-11pm EST
Wednesday: 9-11pm EST

At the end of the day, if you’re looking for a guild to grow with and make new and awesome friend with then look no more! We welcome any type of player regardless of level or raiding experience! you do not have to raid to be in this guild, as stated above we love doing things other than raiding! This guild was created to create a friendly environment to play the games we all love together!Any further questions please do not hesitate to add our GM- thesauce#11461(bnet) thesauce#7262(discord)

Hey there Kallistra, you two sound like you’d fit right into our guild. We do not currently have an opening in our Mythic raid team, however since youre not looking into full time raiding I’m guessing that wouldnt be a problem. We do M+s and alt/off runs on the weekends. We are Horde though.
I will leave our recruitment post below, feel free to look through it and let me know if you have any questions or want to chat some more. Hope to hear from you!

Hi, You Two,
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction. Chain Reaction is looking actively looking for a few more dps, and a healer is always handy, so we might a good fit for each other. If you are still interested, here’s a bit more about our guild:
Chain Reaction is an Alliance guild on Lightbringer and we raid T/Th 7-9:30 pm PST, Normal and Heroic. We are also AotC Ny’Alotha.
We are a smaller guild, established in 2009. We have achieved AotC every tier (except one) since Cataclysm. Generally there are people around every evening, and some during the day–we run Mythic+ several nights a weeks, and also enjoy Islands, group Horrific Visions, and old runs for achievements, etc.
If you are interested, feel free to hit me up: RowanBeth#1291. (I’ve sent you a btag request as well.) I’d also be happy to toss you a guild discord invite and/or invite you for a trial run in the raid, so that you could get to know us, if you’d like.

Hello Kallistra :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers Kel’thuzad [A] NA is recruiting!

If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers may be the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and scheduled raid days/times are as follows:

Eternal Palace 8/8H 3/8M
Nyalotha 12/12H, 3/12M

Mythic Raid Tuesday/Thursday 9pm to 12am EST
Heroic Raid Sat 9pm to 12am EST

Mythic progression is a huge step we also want to make sure that this guild continues to provide for the entirety of our members. To those ends we have opened an optional heroic raid on the weekends.

If you’re an exceptional player you could find a home here in the mythic or heroic raid. If you have a steadying voice and the desire to lead you may be able to fill a leadership role in one or both of the raids. If you’re just looking for a place to call home and maybe raid for a few hours when you have a night off from your other commitments, this may be a great fit for you.

also has a thriving key community. We currently do not have enough tanks and healers available for high keys to fill the needs our our highly skilled (mediocre) dps =). If we could pick up a few key runners that would be swell too.

BNet contact information:
Add yrreg (recruitment officer) yrreg4791#1858 or
Pummels (raid lead) aminshall12#1819

Hi Kallistra!

I represent Pensive[H] & Pénsive [A] on the active server of Dalaran.
We are a dual faction guild welcoming friendly, community-minded members. We 're an extremely active, max toon guild with a family/community feel and offer an environment that is geared toward mature adults free of toxicity and drama with a non-discriminatory environment, friendly players and mature officers.

We have a very active dual faction text and voice Discord, guild repairs, raffles, mog and mount runs, m+ and push groups, and a variety of raiding levels and content.

We are laid back in the respect that all members play what they want, how they want, when they want - with the same full guild support, friendship and camaraderie as any Raider or Leadership Member.

Hope to hear from you! :slight_smile:

See more reviews here! Pensive/Pénsive-Dual Faction Community

Contacts:
Alliance side: contact a guild member via /who Pénsive (to get the accent press alt and type 130 - or just /who sive gets it done too :smiley: ) - Horde side: contact a guild member via /who Pensive

Either side or to ask questions:
Assistant GM Asch @ Bnet Aschien#11798
Assistant GM DOC @ Bnet Brighthammer#1121642
Assistant GM Frahenstein @ Bnet Inzania#11304
Assistant GM Ella @ Bnet Ella#11911
GM Briar @ Bnet Briar#1421

I know you said you prefer to stay alliance, but we may be the right guild to make you come to horde! Would love to talk some more, here’s some info!

Divine Minds is a new guild on US Illidian Horde Side.

we are currently recruiting all players to begin raiding again as a lot of the team is now returning from either classic or a long hiatus.

we will be raiding Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our goal is to push heroic content and step into mythic.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hey there! Would love to chat with both of you! We are a brand new guild looking for raiders and officers to build up a mythic team going into Shadowlands. Below is our information. Please fill out the form if you are interested and we will get in contact with you ASAP!

[A] [US] [Proudmoore]

What we are looking for: heroic/mythic raiders that want to take a step into deeper mythic progression. We are dedicated to helping you not only gear up, but learn how to adjust your playstyle to meet mythic expectations. Our GM loves going through logs and would love nothing more than to sit down with you and help you analyze your play to find things to improve on! Returning from a break? Let us help you get geared up!

What we can offer you: a fun but serious and progression oriented raiding environment. We know when to be serious, but we do not want to sacrifice the fun atmosphere that is necessary with raiding. Discord will be filled with fight related comms and jokes in between pulls/on trash, and we do not tolerate any racism/sexism/etc. We are planning many community events within the guild to keep a strong tight knit community with no drama! However, performance WILL be tracked and used to determine the best possible team composition for the guild.

Raid time: Tues/Wed 10pm-12:30am EST/ 7pm-9:30pm PST (server)
Optional night: Sun 10pm-12:30am EST/ 7pm-9:30pm PST (server)

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member and officer will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic, and no, we do not require push to talk! (unless you have a loud keyboard…)

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you! We are committed to this guild but we definitely want to do this right and not waste anyone’s time.

hXttps://forms.gle/cKfUQuWvnhyfPiff9

**Remove the “X” within the “https:” to access the google doc or the link won’t work!

Hello! :blush: I would recommend you take a look at the guild I am in. It is Evolved on Proudmoore. I have been in the guild for 2 years but played with a lot of the members for 4 years. The guild is very welcoming and inclusive. There are mythic dungeon runs put together frequently. I do not raid much now but if you are interested in that they currently raid as follows:
Heroic Tuesday and Friday 6-8 server (PST) and an optional hour on Friday. To sign up you will need to have a 445-item level and sign up through the discord. There are currently 2 groups running this.

There is a mythic team on Saturday- It is a bit stricter and if you are interested in that I would speak to a raid leader to find out more on that.

Sunday 6:00 pm server- Open Normal raid. Everyone is welcome to this one! :blush: You will just need a 430-item level and just be sure to be gemmed and enchanted. It is A LOT of fun and very laid back.

You can find more on the website evolvedgaming. You can also contact me jazzllanna#1246 and I can try to answer any questions and if I cannot help you, I can try to point you to someone who can.

PS My husband and I are together in the guild and there are other couples as well :slight_smile:

:smiley: Greetings! :smiley:
Fireforged is an adult Heroic Raid Team on Proudmoore (US) that is preparing for Shadowlands, and is looking to add some great new additions to our home. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join us in raids and M+. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

*We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not have plans for Mythic Raiding in the near future.

Schedule: Friday &; Saturday 7:30pm-10:00pm PST (10:30PM-1:00AM EST)
*Optional Normal Night: Wed 7:30pm-9:30pm Normal Raid
(Due to us having completed our heroic progression of Nyalotha, we now only raid Friday nights to farm some earlier bosses and Nzoth. We will might do some activities on Saturday night where the guild runs old raids for transmogs and achivements)

Monthly Off-Week: We take one week off from raiding per month. Though our Off Weeks slow our progression, we feel that it is a nice trade-off to have a free weekend for other things every month and also to preserve enthusiasm for the game.

We are looking for active and social players that don’t just log on just for raid nights. We want players that are looking for a place to call home, and be actively social in the guild and discord. We have alot of members that enjoy running M+, and its a good way to build relationships and get to know each other better.

Contact Us!
Bnet: Alex#117188
Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/C9gFeWs
Thank you for your time reading this, and hope to see you joining us soon!
-Alex :smile: