đŸ˜ș <PĂ©nsive[A]/Pensive[H]> Community Guild on Dalaran

We are a dual faction social guild welcoming community-minded members. We offer an environment that is geared toward mature adults without toxicity or overt vulgarity. We have a non-discriminatory environment with friendly players and mature officers. We provide dual faction Discord, guild repairs, raffles, m+ push, and smiles. Rank advancement based on participation and just overall friendly attitude.

See more reviews here! :) Pensive/PĂ©nsive-Dual Faction Community

Pensive strives to be mature and chill guild where guildies get away from stressors of real life. As such, we keep chat clear of vulgarity, begging for speed leveling, gold, carrying, politics, religion, and other toxic topics. We are laid back in the respect that all members play what they want - how they want, when they want - with the same full guild support, friendship and camaraderie as any Raider or Leadership Member. Members are helpful, kind, supportive and fun. Leadership and Officers are mature and responsive.

Horde & Alliance – Scheduled Events, Achievements, M+ and old content done regularly

For an invite use the in game guild application tool! All applicants must be willing to at least be friendly!

GM Briar @ Bnet Briar#1421

2 Likes

I’ve been in this guild for a few months now I think and it’s brightened up my wow experience in ways I can’t describe. Everyone is very active, the discord is amazing and I’ve made incredible friends. I like to call this guild my Therapy, because they really brighten my day. Absolutely everyone in here is a gem, and honestly? If your looking for a guild that makes you feel important and welcomed , this is really it. Join us, we’re fun people :heart:

2 Likes

If you want to find a great place to meet nice people and run content look no further than here. These people will treat you like family and you will enjoy your time with this game.

2 Likes

I’ve been in this guild for almost a year now and have never looked back. Extremely well run, friendly, mature, chill. Its large enough that you can pretty much find people to run with you on whatever you want; whether its running high M+s, PvP, Old Content, anything
 I’m very happy here.

1 Like

Can confirm Pensive is hands down the most social, inclusive, active and fun Guild around Dalaran and elsewhere. Guildies and Leadership alike work hard to make everyones experience well rounded, fun and interractive.

Also different that other guilds, the leadership team (and we are a TEAM) here are completely and constantly engaged in the well being of the guild and it’s members.

This is a home and a family, not just for Leadership or longtime members, but for all

1 Like

I Love This Guild!!! Both sides are welcoming and whenever I log on I feel like I’m home!!!

So many guilds nowadays are so dead!! There are maybe 3 or 4 folks that talk and that’s only when they’re on.

Pensive on both sides always have multiple folks on and everyone is so friendly!! All my alts are in this guild. It really improves my gaming experience!

2 Likes

Pensive is pretty awesome. So awesome in fact, it got this longtime Ally Only player to join the Horde and get lost in just about every way. Pensive was there to help though, making it awesome. While I still usually kick it on my Ally main, I know my time in Horde is gonna be awesome. Come join the fun!

2 Likes

I’ve been in Pensive for 2ish years now. I love the environment that has been established and maintained over the years. The guild is full of kind, helpful people who go out of their way to help you finish that pesky quest, run that high Mythic Key you got, and explain mechanics in a raid you haven’t done.

It’s truly a one of a kind guild! Don’t hesitate to contact us! You can request to join or message anyone by typing “/who Pensive” (horde side) for an invite.

2 Likes

As a former guild owner I was burned out on just about anything guild related for a long time, then I ran into Pensive. Been in Pensive for two-ish years now. Guildies are diverse, active and fun. So many different things to do even if you do not raid or do mythical dungeons. Briar and her loyal assistance make sure it’s a well organized and non toxic environment. Regardless of faction you will definitely not find a finer guild than Pensive!

2 Likes

As it’s already been said, this guild is one of a kind. It’s full of amazing, friendly, helpful people who legitimately care about each other. No matter what you want to focus on, there are events and people around to help. Pensive is a family, and the environment reflects that.

Leadership is incredible, and has attracted the best group of people in WoW. I’ve made some of the best friendships in this guild, and met so many wonderful people. I’ve become so much better at raiding and dungeons from the help I’ve received, and learned so much.

I love it here, and you will too.

2 Likes

Sat horde team - high need for s priest!

Large guild with family feel <3 Looking for like minded members wanting to get away from the stressors of real life and being a part of something positive!

The game started to lose some appeal to me due to not having a good group of people to run content with. Luckily I met Briar and she took me in and I’ve fallen in love with this Guild and the game. We do classic and ally side server too.

1 Like

We need a Shadow Priest for Sat afternoon horde team! Others may apply as well. Currently 2H and 7N raiding one day a week 11:45a-3pm. AOTC is the goal! Min 450 ilvl, 70 neck, and lvl 8 cloak. Briar#1421.

I’ve been playing WoW since it launched in 2004, Pensive is the absolute best guild I’ve been in ever. The leadership is on the ball no matter what, it’s easily the most professionally run guild ever. When you log in and see guild chat, Discord voice chat, groups running keys, you can’t ever say there’s nothing to do or have no one to group with, Pensive on both Alliance and Horde faction are both super active and extremely friendly no matter the time of day.

I’ve been in many guilds throughout my time playing WoW and other guilds in other MMO’s and Pensive is easily at the top, the number one guild I’ve ever had the privilege to be a part of.

Join Pensive, not one regret, come be a part of something better!

-GrailNite-

1 Like

Hi there!

I’m at work rn but I’m rally interested in your guild.

I’ve been playing WOW for the last 2 years, raided a little bit start of BFA S1, then went on becoming a goldmaker. Now that I have my Bruto, I’m looking forward working on my essences and some M+.

I’m always down for a farm or a community raid.

Got 5 120s, my main is my DH havoc 442.

• Character name Adormask

Hope it’s gonna be a good fit, good weekend everyone!

1 Like

PĂ©nsive does have the best people on the server. I’ve been in A LOT of guilds during my 15 years in WoW and I can say that without at doubt. Leadership is great and active. We’ve all been in guilds where they wanted that high member number or just really cared about their raiders. All your friends are in PĂ©nsive
you just haven’t realized it yet.

2 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS to Pensive Horde and PĂ©nsive Alliance Guilds in maintaining overall “Most Active Guilds” on Dalaran - both factions! and #5 Most Active PVP Horde side!

Check out wowrealmpopulation dot com/wow-us-realm-statistics

Want a big Guild with lots of fun, fully engaged people & responsive Leadership with a small Guild, family feel? Message any of the Leadership team today!
See you soon!

Hey Raphtor!!! Bnet me and we’ll talk! Love to have yah! Aschien#11798!

Still recruiting dps for H Sat team! 3H 11N!