Pelagos, WoW's First Transgender Character(Confirmed)

This is correct. You’re taking something positive like a trans character being confirmed and turning it into your own personal medium to perform a witch hunt with. It’s disgusting, really.

I think this thread qualifies as a trainwreck.

lol, Wreck-It Ralph.

1 Like

Does this excerpt from the original post qualify as him going for a witch hunt?

Yes, because of this. It’s bait.

1 Like

You completely ignored what I said so you can make your own argument.

Here, actual proof

Someone else posted about it, made a positive titles and look what is happening without me.

It is ok, I dont expect apologies.

So what if you replace Ralph with some unknown Bobby? Is it still bait?

Yes, though we wouldn’t see a pattern with their history. Even if it’s unintentional bait, it’s still bait.

I feel like that topic went directly to hell because I showed up with the baseball bat.

Glory be to the baseball bat, may its swings arch true through the air and its concussions delivered righteously.

1 Like

So talking about any new WoW developments is considered bait, even if it relates to a hot-button issue or not.

This part, is literally trying to bait people, so that later in thread he can call for people to /ignore them on the forums for not being comfortable with who someone else is.

I’m 100% on bored with LGBT+ rights and reping them in games/movies/shows/w.e, but the hostility is just bad. Why stoop down to others level and be hostile because they may not like you cause you’re different than them? You don’ have to interact with them, and most the time they are small or confused themselves.

Hey I dont mind, at 24th post and already found 2 people whining about “virtue signalling” to add to my ignore list xd

Reminds me of Paranoia Agent, for some reason.

Aren’t you for ostracizing people who hate trans people just because they’re trans? Why is Ralph your enemy? In this case he is one of your greatest allies.

I can respond on this bit.
The hostility comes from a point of tiredness and a refusal to let it simply sit. There’s a point where you just really can’t abide this stuff and while you do try to approach the manner more tactfully, you just…

wanna divest transphobes of their knee caps at mach 10.

1 Like

No, talking about these issues should happen, but people making threads about it, shouldn’t open by insulting other people. That’s what makes it bait.

Nowhere in Ralph’s original post does it imply that he’s insulting anyone. Provide me a quote and I’ll tell you why you’re wrong.

I’m not against trans people at all, I’m really excited for Pelagos and happy that blizzards doing this.

Ralph is a hostile troll, he is only allied to himself and his internet points.

You didn’t answer my question. Are you FOR ostracizing people who hate trans people just because they’re trans?

Then you clearly have no idea about me and further talk is pointless