Parsing Overrated

Necessity may be the mother of all invention, but laziness was its father. Qol qol.

Yes you did lmfao.

I brought up hunters and stuff remember I ran beast cleave and you always said how I never was the hunter and you know more…

You 100% said that stuff.

Enjoying the company of the people you play the video game with is more important than their skill level, which can be developed over time. Unless you happen to be earning your living by playing the video game which is likely a very small percentage of players, the fixation on parses and how seriously people take them is laughable.

2 Likes

I think parse lords generally are just older people who can’t play actual competitive games to a reasonable degree so they play a 15 year old game and pretend that pressing 3 buttons in the correct order somehow makes them cool online.

2 Likes

You don’t need to do anything special to parse.

This is the dumbest thing I have heard, you literally press your 3 buttons and use consumables.

If you aren’t getting 90+ parses you’re pressing your buttons wrong and that’s it.

You don’t need to sacrifice your first born son to parse, there is literally nothing special that needs to be done.

People who can’t parse are trash can tier players who are too lazy to do 5 seconds of research on their class. If you can’t parse in classic you sure aren’t doing any other competitive game.

If you can parse in classic you aren’t doing any other competitive games either. Playing a 15 year old game with the entire fight mapped out for you and rotation and gear guides given to you aswell doesn’t make you a good gamer lol. The only impressive parses are 100s, anything below that and then acting like you’re some god because you can read a guide is just cringe and hilarious.

1 Like

Imagine having all that information available and NOT parsing 99s…

Says more about you than me.

You’re a lower skilled player and I’m 100% positive it translates to all games you play.

1 Like

How do you know I don’t parse 99s? How come you don’t have any 100s if you’re so great? You put all your effort into a 15 year old game and talk down on people who couldn’t care less about researching and playing a game how someone else tells them as opposed to playing a game for fun, which is what games are for. This isn’t a job. Maybe you are unemployed and treat it like it is one, but most people game to relax.

2 Likes

I do treat it like a game I play around 6 hours a week…

You don’t need to do anything special to parse 99s, you’re making it seem as if you gotta sacrifice your first born.

Press your 3 buttons and use consumables.

It’s that easy.

Keep at it little guy I’m sure you will get it.

2 Likes

So where are your 100s? And how come you have multiple bosses with sub 99 parses? 11 weeks of wotlk naxx 25 grobbulus and you can’t break 95 then rant on about how easy it is to get 99s :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

You’re averaging a 0.

My median is higher than most people’s best.

But you said 99s were so easy bro, you’re struggling to even break the 90s most grobbulus fights :joy::joy::joy:

That’s cap, why lie about public information??

You can see out of 11 kills on that fight I didn’t break 90+ 3 times.

My average for that fight is a 92.

Atleast lie better.

You average a 0.

So why are 99s so easy and yet you can’t get anywhere near that on grobb?

You haven’t hit a 95+ on any fight…but obviously you’re really really good at actual competitive games.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You’re the one that said 99s were easy whilst simultaneously not getting anywhere close to a 99 on grobb in almost 3 months . Good luck on week 12 bro.

A 95 is pretty close to a 99.

Can you count?

Didn’t you say 99s were easy though? Seems to be a bit hard for you…

I’m at a 98.7…

Math isn’t something you’re good at huh?

I thought 99 was 99. Weird. So why haven’t you got 99 on grobb? That a bit too hard for you to arcane blast?