Parsing Overrated

Also your median average isnt 98.7. it’s 95.8 showing you generally do lower than 99… Which you assured everyone was easy. Maybe you’re not as good as you think. No 100s, playing the easiest spec in the game, can’t get 99s on multiple bosses after 11 attempts. Dam bro, wotlk taking you to school.

Lvl 13s scolding some guy’s parses, this is gold circus activity.
Show us your parses you mighty lvl 13 scrub.

Edit: Man you two are going at it for quite some time, props to the 80 mage. I’d have put this lvl 13 hero on ignore after his first post.

2 Likes

He wishes he could perform as well as I do.

You gotta keep these low skilled rats in their place.

3 Likes

Parses are as important as a hunter or feral druid telling you they are 4500gs.

That said, you should be by default getting atleast low 90s even if you dont “try” else you are just bad at the game or are low geared, nothing to do with not trying to parse.

1 Like

Another sock puppet.

Yawn

3 Likes

So your biggest/only fan is a level 10 with 5 posts… who just happens to obsess over people’s parses JUST LIKE YOU!??

WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::clown_face:

1 Like

I always love the parse threads.

Parsing 99s against an average of 250,000 parses is pretty difficult. You have very little room to mess up and still get the 99. Averaging 90 or above regardless against 250,000 is rather difficult.

What a cope in thinking you cant have fun and skilled players lol.

It really isn’t. Anyone who wants to do it can do it.

Well, at least in phase 1 of WoTLK. Right now the only things that matter are gear and kill speed. The usual things “parses” measure - efficiency of movement, how much you can predict, how many mistakes you make, etc - are irrelevant for Naxx/Sarth/Malygos. If you perform your rotation correctly and bring like 8 unholy dks you will always parse well.

2 Likes

I note that you didn’t include the part that invalidates your claim.

I’m not the one that said 99s were easy though.

99s isn’t difficult so much as its often gated behind rng and kill times. Its somehow both difficult and easy due to how easy the content is.

90s is really pretty easy. Just knowing your rotation and properly gearing in a group that doesn’t have absolutely awful kill times is enough to go above 90. You don’t need to prepot or use things like flame caps or sappers. Bring a flask and maybe a single speed pot per fight and don’t be dumb/bad and 90s are very easily achievable if you have decent gear.

The only class I could see high parsing being a bit rough on is UHDK and that’s because the class is infested with sweaty nonsense like gem swapping and big rng issues with proc timings at the highest levels.

1 Like

Stop being rational. This isn’t the place for that

Doesn’t invalidate anything, its a bad take. All you have to say is you don’t care about being a good player. Theres nothing wrong with that. Invalidating the pursuit of perfection is a weak mans game.

Context is important.

The context is right there.

1 Like

Context matters bearbrains.

Fascinating. Thats almost exactly what DrinknBlink said when I linked examples of his parse obsession.

1 Like

This thread has been a fun read on my lunch break.

Parses only matter to win arguments on the internet. Everyone knows when youre losing an argument on the forums you just bring up parses

1 Like