Release date: Osconty of July

https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/9u755q/classic_release_date_july_16th_2019/

Seems legit.

5 Likes

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yea it is July 16th.

3 Likes

I am a level 16 gnome.

Coincidence?

Yes. I wish I was that smart.

1 Like

insert x-files music theme here

4 Likes

not a chance.

Leeroy Jenkins has the letter J in it. Launch date confirmed.

5 Likes

Paladin has 7 letters. July confirmed.

Leeroy Jenkins only has 13 letters. But if you spell it with the typical extra S’s, as in Leeroy Jenkinssss, it does actually have 16 letters.

July 16 confirmed!!1!

6 Likes

Gnomes are small.

Small has five letters and Gnomes has six letters. Five and six added together is eleven. Eleven is only five away from sixteen.

Sixteen Candles, a film staring Molly Ringwald came out in 1983. 19|83. 1 9 8 3.
1 + 9 = 10. 8-1 + 3 = 10. That makes 20.

Soon is a four letter word. S O O N. Four letters.

20 - 4 = 16.

It’s there folks. It was right there.

11 Likes

The only reason I think there might be something to this is that FFXIV’s next expansion is set to be released in early July, and Blizzard does not like to allow competitors to release things uncontested.

1 Like

You should’ve seen how Cataclysm’s release date was foreshadowed.

1 Like

I only remember trying to get killed by Deathwing.

1 Like

If this turns out to be true, thats some 4D underwater polo billiards chess.

Seems unlikely though, that only gives them 4 months for a beta and thats if they launch the beta within the next two weeks.

2 Likes

That’s a 4 month old Reddit post…

And 4 months in the future is … July!

6 Likes

July isn’t in winter.

1 Like

Sixteen Candles came out in 1984. Delay confirmed.

True, but even if they have a September release planned they’d still have to launch the beta within the next two weeks to get a six month beta. Keeping in mind it took most people months just to level to cap in Vanilla - I’m not sure they even plan on having a beta.

Which I find a bit concerning. Or maybe they’re planning an “open beta/soft-launch” sort of thing, which also isn’t great.

I dunno, makes sense to me. :wink:

It…it was staring me in the face all along. I feel so dumb for having missed it.

2 Likes