Release date: Osconty of July

I don’t believe that they need a beta at all, let alone multiple months of one.

1 Like

Apparently the Blizzcon Beta gave them a lot of valuable data and clued them in to a lot of things that needed to be fixed. Even if Blizzard thinks they dont need a beta, I’d prefer they do one just so we can catch the bugs before we see them live.

1 Like

Omg, I’m dieing.
Haha

1 Like

I feel like not even Blizz knows the exact release date. They know more than us; however i bet they have multiple possible release dates in mind depending on how Classic WoW is shaping up, on the developer side.

Silly me. It’s in the thread I linked!

From the Azeroth Bulletin

Speaking to a small conglomerate of various Alliance representatives, Mekkatorque pointed out that the time to strike is now. After all, Thermaplugg has eluded death for years to keep his reign over Gnomeregan; and with the fall of the Lich King, the last great threat to the citizens of Azeroth, the chance of any cataclysmic event taking place in the foreseeable future is less than 12.7%, Mekkatorque’s leading combat medical advisor Doc Cogspin purported.

Cata release was 12/07 or December 7th.

1 Like

Is this real lol?

1 Like

Probably. :slight_smile:

My birthday is the 22nd. Classic is the only gift I need.

1 Like

My money is still on the middle of august, the 1 year anniversary of Beta for Azeroth.

They want classic to pull double duty, attracting lapsed sub and keeping people playing between “content” patches in retail. I think the release date is going to be a corporate decision.

I still believe they’re releasing it on the 16th of july

Doesn’t make sense since they made an official release date and gave a 2 week window to reserve names and pick servers.