Release Month

Only if we can go back in time and prevent my beloved Blizzard from being gobbled up by the monster Activision.

2 Likes

Honestly, I feel that Blizzard funds Activision which is why Activision can go out of their way to release cod clones that make zero changes to anything about the game, or make decisions like destiny (not saying the game is bad but it did pretty bad in its content releases), so yeah I feel Blizzard more or less owns Activision and not the other way around.

Month, day, exact minute down to the second… I WANT IT ALL.

I wonder how it would go if they were just like “Classic is now live.” With no warning. I know they won’t but I’m guessing they’d get a lot of free advertisement out of it from gaming site coverage that may not otherwise cover it. Probably not enough to outweigh people who would play from peoper marketing.

Don’t blame Activision for ruining blizzard when blizzard did that themselves…

"All you know about me is what I’ve sold you, dumb f***
I sold out long before you ever heard my name
I sold my soul to make a record, dip****, and then you bought one

So I’ve got some advice for you, little buddy
Before you point your finger, you should know that I’m the man
If I’m the ****ing man then you’re the ****ing man as well
So you can point that ****ing finger up your *** "

I would assume with the recent layoffs they dont even have a month in mind yet. It is all about that $$ not about the consumer.

It will be July 16th, This has been proven. We all know!!!

September 23, 2019. Last day of summer!

Not even close!

Classic released yesterday… where have you been??

It’s probably going to be July 16th or 23rd. The announcement should come next week.

Could also be end of June!

The real release date is June 31.

Funny story: had some people at work complaining there database was broken, and it was spitting out errors. It was fiscal year end stuff. Our fiscal year starts July 1st.

Yeah, they were putting June 31st in a date field for year end stuff…

Ah the old PEBKAC error.

The most common of IT errors.

1 Like

My magic 8 ball told me they are announcing the release date the 8th.

Today is the 8th but there is an 8th in every month. That magic 8 ball is so tricky tricky.

you will have to wait for the Beta RELEASE to get a release date.
do you even follow the history of releases?

Release date July 16th… confirmed! :sunglasses:

I’m guessing 2 months from now. The new patch is dropping at the end of the month and if they’re smart they’ll release Classic when the retail content drought starts. So I’m guessing end june-july