Please give date to start holidays

As the majority of us have “grown up” and are working in jobs, moat of us need to book in, in advance, our holiday dates.

Can we please get a difinitive date for when to start holidays? I am taking two months off and am required to provide three months notice.

Regards, Australian Fan

9 Likes

This would be amazing but they probably won’t give an ‘exact’ date within the time frame you require and even if they do give a date it will probably be an ‘on or before THIS date’ kinda deal.

Don’t Blizzard generally give a few months notice of the date before releasing anything? I’ve not known (at least, I do not recall) anything being released inside a 3 month notification period.

How much notice would be ideal for you, exactly?__

Yea some notice for vacation would be awesome

Honestly I was just trying to bait Blizz into letting us know early :slight_smile: It never hurts to try right?

3 Likes

I talked with Blizzard and they confirmed it will be released just as your vacation ends.

2 Likes

Nope people with lives to the back of the line only the people who have prepped their entire year for this gets to win muahahahaha

I as well will be using vacation time, at least half of it. But alas, we’ll have to wait. Luckily I’m fine with a few weeks notice.

Don’t take my word for it but I’ll be surprised if it isn’t true:

mid-November should get you in ok.

I feel so lucky, I got a scholarship for summer school so I don’t have to work. And all of my classes are online. So I can do whatever I want all summer! LETS GOO

1 Like

heheh, I’m retired. Don’t need to schedule anything.

2 Likes

I’m about to start a new job so it might be kinda rough for me to land the job and then like. They announce classic release date in the next month and then it’s like "Oh btw I’m gonna need 2 weeks off I’m going on a ‘family vacation’ lol…

I’ve already put a week’s worth of vacation time into mid-July - if it hits then great, if not I’m still going camping for most of that anyway.

1 Like

@Bornaak

I know yo u are new around here sir, but could you possibly be the hero we need?

False. Majority still have yet to grow up.

But knowing when it comes out helps people in the long run.

Going out on a limb here because I haven’t actually researched it, but. Every game Blizzard has ever released has had a known release date long before this point in the game’s timeline.

As far as I can tell from all the people in the highest positions of power, people never really grow up. Some people are just better at hiding it than others. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This is oh so correct it hurts
Keep in mind we do have a 9 year old as president atm lol

What the hell kind of job do you have that let’s you take 2 months off? Who does your work while you’re gone? That’s not “time off”, that’s a leave from work.