Opinion on the in-game shop?

It’s like shopping at a mall looking at cool cosmetics. I’m also do it to support the company as well to show some appreciation for their visuals. If I don’t like it I won’t buy it.

1 Like

Like Evolve?

This game also came to mind here because Twochainz said that Cosmetic Microtransactions support the game, and i just remembered that game’s support stopped after it went F2P in 2016. It did have an eyebleeding amount of cosmetic MTX on there.

?
you’re posting in a forum… anyone can respond to you.

i mean the price rises which impacted almost everyone… there was a sticky thread on it, i don’t have stickies enabled, so i don’t know if it’s still there.

(skipping responding to all the pointless argumentative waffle which was here)

one of the biggest problems with multiboxing, is that people don’t know what it is.
they hate something because they’ve been told to.
they don’t understand it, they don’t know how it works, they don’t know what it looks like, they just don’t understand… and yet they still have very strong opinions about it. :joy:

what am i going to link?
none of the stuff you’ve linked has been relevant to advancing the conversation.

maybe get to the point, and people wouldn’t skim.

all you’re doing is repeating the same thing over and over… in ever-increasing paragraphs.

If it got the visuals that appeals to the consumers eyes. They will buy them heck I wouldn’t mind a magical girl outfit on this goblin.

I only check the store for a flight whistle…and discounted pets.

Well i wasn’t asking you personally about the question, but fair enough.

I did say this here in the event if you do think i’m asking you.

You mean these here?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/upcoming-australian-dollar-aud-price-changes-for-world-of-warcraft-subscriptions-game-time-and-wow-tokens/716670

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/canadian-dollar-cad-price-change-for-world-of-warcraft-game-time-excludes-subscriptions/780791

Umm… how’s Canada and Australia is almost everyone? :thinking:

Of coarse you skip that one. You don’t know, so your just throwing out the “Oh your just arguing to argue” excuse here. :roll_eyes:

You know, i might actually agree with you on this one. I think it puts in perspective here for both multiboxing and microtransactions for people to be educated on the matter here. Not agree or disagree, just be educated on, because if they are disagreeing or agreeing, they are educated on it the very least.

As i said before, i was educated on what the microtransactions are because i was native and silly before. Now i know what they are, i dislike them now, because i’ve learned the facts about them on how they were designed and how it got me thinking they were once harmless. And honestly, that’s how a lot of people hate microtransactions.

Why you think it’s bad thing to educate people on microtransactions here, i don’t know. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Well you’re refusing to educate yourself on microtransactions and why people dislike them, so why are you defending them? Why you have an opinion then? By your own logic, you shouldn’t have an opinion. This has to apply both ways, not just to one side that hates it and the side who loves it gets a free pass. That’s being biased. That’s play favorites here.

Proof that microtransactions are good for gaming or support the games?

Because so far, i linked articles that proved they are bad. I’m not seeing you making a case for them why they are good.

And you’re doing the thing where you think everything i said is irrelevant. That’s pretty bad when you have to do that.

That is not my fault if people choose to skim. They choose to skim because apparently think they can’t sit down and read for 5 minutes, when they clearly can sit down and read for 5 minutes.

Even if i shorten my comments, people even demonstrated they won’t even read it or address the points and just go after the very minor thing, so what’s the point of shortening it then?

Pot meet Kettle.

I wasn’t talking about the visuals. I could care less about the pretty artwork that goes into the microtransactions.

You saying “it’s like shopping at a mall looking at cool cosmetics” happens to remind me of what Jim Sterling said about Evolve’s launch with the excessive amount of DLC, which by the way, was heavily slammed against for at launch, not just jim sterling but a lot of people had a problem with that game, and the excessive cosmetic MTX was one of the major problems of that game at launch. That and with Twochains four bracelets said that “Cosmetic MTX supports games”, i bring this up, because this game died 1 year after it’s release because of that first impression.

I’d argue you still are.

1 Like

Gosh, that seems awfully biased of you twochains, if i hate the microtransactions, that means i’m naive and silly. But if i love them, that means i’m educated.

And you wonder why your thread is flagged. Rules for thee, not for twochainz. :confused:

:cry:

Ahh I see, but you gotta look at other games that does it better. GW2, FFXIV, ESO etc etc.

Doesn’t matter. Truth hurts in the end that Blizzard and other platforms follows this concept won’t stop doing it.

Well i’m sorry, i just don’t take it into consideration as much anymore. :man_shrugging:

I understand you like the MTX because how cool they look, and you know what? They do look pretty dang awesome. :slight_smile:

But that’s the thing, they look awesome so you can spend money on it, and i just don’t dig that anymore. Look at the post where i have talked about when i was young and dumb. Back in TF2, i wanted those hats because they look amazing. (That and i don’t want to be a Free 2 Play player, because in that game at the time, F2P is seen as a bad thing to be. This is the haves and haves not here.) I regretted doing that after i learned what they are all about, i spent over thousand dollars because i wanted to look cool. And that honestly angers me how this trick and this culture it has created worked on me. :frowning:

And people are still gonna call it out and be against it, regardless of who’s doing it.

And you do know it’s obvious that Twochainz hasn’t created a thread to discuss on why it’s flagged? It’s not about him having an opinion, it’s about how he’s going about with his opinion on why he’s flagged.

It’s all about managing your money when it comes down to that. Buy what you like for now and save for later. :slight_smile:
You can’t get upset at their hustle as well because I too would be the same if I can get consumers to buy my concepts :slight_smile:

That’s true, but it’s not going to stop these companies anytime soon.

And you know it doesn’t work that way? Come on don’t be that slow, if you every had a job working projects you would easily come to the conclusion. Also yes, the designers that work on mounts do so for in game and shop.

1 Like

Well i did build myself an awesome computer. I’m getting a Dualshock 4 controller tomorrow, because i’m gonna be playing more PS2 games on 1080p 60fps. :smiley:

Why can’t i? Serious question, why am i not allowed to be upset with that? :confused:

I don’t know, i can think of a couple examples off of my head here on times where people’s backlash has affected change to the microtransactions. Like Shadow of War’s and EA’s Battlefront 2’s lootboxes, the latter that even got politicians involved. :thinking:

Also Diablo 3’s auction house. If there wasn’t a backlash to any of these, they things will still be there.

I am gonna head to bed here now. If you need more reading material, i suggest you using the googler or go though my comments here for the links, i have linked aplenty a-pears. :pear:

♫ I appear missing now ♫

♫ Shock me awake, Tear me apart, ♫
♫ Pinned like a note in a hospital gown, ♫
♫ Prison of sleep, Deepened now, ♫
♫ A rabbit hole never to be found… ♫

♫ Again ♫

I hear what you’re saying, but my passion for them micro transaction cosmetics won’t stop. Have a good night. :slight_smile:

This is an oddly capitalistic thread.

“I NeVeR SaId PaY To WiN hurrrrr durrR” :clown_face:

You can’t compare the asain and other mobile mmos because more then half of them will be pay2 win so that’s not a good comparison at all to compare blizzes cashshop to .

Blizz store is wait for it OPTIONAL!

O my god say wut !!!

OPTIONAL !

VS the mobile shops you complain about that are for pay 2 win to be better at the mobile game or remove inconveniences .

So I never said WoW was pay-to-win and you decided to connect the dots that way. Glad we got to an agreement.

And why so mad? (No seriously, why? That’s such an aggressive response over nothing.)

I missed out on the Quillen from the Panda collectors, when it came up I was so freaking happy! I am like you, if I like it, I buy it.

Lul it’s not even aggressive it’s you that was comparing mobile cashsops you :clown_face:

Same here. I got it on sale for $12 as well. I think it’s one of the better looking mounts in the game. It’s also the only quilen mount that can fly.