Opened timewalking Cache before hotfix

They tell everyone this now. It’s like this way of not dealing with it at all. CS is at an F- these days.

1 Like

I got the same message as soon as I got online. So I am now joining all of you guys towards the forums in once again asking blizzard to please reward us for our time spent doing their quest properly.

It has not been fixed. The “fix” people are referring to was someone’s comment on wowhead claiming that they got a higher ilvl item.

In reality, it is still broken. If there is a retroactive fix for people who got the wrong items, it will happen AFTER the problem is fixed and has to come from development. GM’s cannot do anything on an individual basis.

This has happened almost every time there’s a new season that lines up with TW week. You guys should learn to wait for others to find the bugs first :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But if we all did that we’d be playing a big ole game of chicken and the quest would never get done, and thus the bug would not be identified and (hopefully) remediated, or at the very least addressed.

2 Likes

Hello!

Earlier this evening, we rolled out a fix-up for players who opened their Timewalking dungeon / Raid cache before 2:30 p.m. PDT today. Affected players have received an in-game mail with the cache replacement.

Players who opened their cache after 2:30 p.m. PDT today should find that they received the intended reward(s).

Thank you!

49 Likes

Cool, now what about the rest of the rewards from the other world events with low ilvl gear too?

16 Likes

This – it seems like the bug affected not just the BC TW week caches, but all caches that could drop awakened loot (i.e. the storm caches from the hunt/community feast/assault on Dragonbane Keep this week) – loot drops at its base ilevel instead of being ‘awakened’ and being at an appropriate ilevel.

(What’s extra weird is that it feels like there’s no reason or rhyme as to which items get ‘awakened’ and which ones stay at their base ilevel. I had two of the exact same item, both from awakened caches, except one was awakened and had a season 4 upgrade track, the other was not and was only 350 ilevel.)

6 Likes

Also is effecting Weekly Awakened Quest cache. Opened before that time and got ilvl 350 reward. Have not received in-game mail replacement.

7 Likes

if they would just let people play and stop time gating everything under the sun people wouldn’t be complaining about stuff like this imo

5 Likes

I haven’t done TW yet so while I wasn’t affected, really nice to see an update from Blizz.
Thx!

1 Like

I opened my TW cache last night at about 10:50pm PDT, and got a 441 Flame-Warped Curio from the cache. I didn’t receive a replacement cache in the mail, and the Flame-Warped Curio in my bags is still 441 ilvl. This is on my toon Arektyr-Stormrage.

7 Likes

Thanks for the update. I received a 441 Flame-Warped Curio from my Timewalking Cache and have not received a replacement cache.

2 Likes

I just got my cache in the mail with the correct reward. Thank you :smiley:

Thank you for the update, however I am also in the 441 Flame-Warped Curio gang with no replacement box in the mail.

1 Like

Same. I still have my 441 curio that is untradable, and have not received a replacement cache by mail either.

2 Likes

Hello. My main beast mastery Itsschoco opened up last night 4PM PDT and still got a flame warped curio. I still have no received my cache wondering if it’s delayed or can still get it?

1 Like

Same, i still have the 441 curio and no replacement box in mail…
opened on Shiningcawks-frostmourne

1 Like

Should :face_with_spiral_eyes:

6 Likes

also same, i have curiot and never got replacement

1 Like