STILL have not received new in-game TW cache

As per https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000010566

" April 2024

We rolled out a fix-up for characters that obtained the wrong item level from their Timewalking dungeon / Raid cache. Affected players have received an in-game mail with the cache replacement."

I have not received an in-game mail on the character and GMs are unable to assist me. (Why tie their hands so they cannot provide support? There was clearly an issue claimed to be fixed. it was not fixed for everyone.)

Same, got a 441 flame-warped Curio and still haven’t been given a new cache

1 Like

"Thanks for contacting us about mistakenly receiving a reward with the wrong item level, or a Fobidden Flounder, or a Flame-warped Curio, from new Season 4 activities that rewarded a Cache of Awakened Treasures.

I understand it’s frustrating when in-game activities don’t work as intended and I am sorry you were affected by an issue like this. Sadly, Customer Support cannot assist with replacing a random item of the wrong item level and so requests of this nature cannot be fulfilled. Any eligible cases that could be resolved by our development team have now been resolved by them: Opened timewalking Cache before hotfix - #31 by Kaivax

If you did not receive a replacement cache, then unfortunately it was not possible to resolve the issue in your case.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention, and our apologies for any inconvenience caused."

This is the GM Response… I know hands are tied but there needs to a route of escalation for problems like this where there is something they can do

I opened up my time walking chest on my paladin Porunga on Dalaran and ended up getting a fish instead of a piece of loot

1 Like

According to someone elses post the only way we are receiving a replacement cache is if we had gotten gear not the fish or curio… which is dumb and sad that they won’t help us.