No replacement Timewalking Cache if you got a Forbidden Flounder

I opened my Timewalking Cache on Tuesday 4/23 at 3:30 pm MST and received the Forbidden Flounder. Put in a ticket, followed the directions from Customer Support, posted here, etc etc. The same thing that’s been happening to many people.

Then I saw this post - Opened timewalking Cache before hotfix - #31 by Kaivax

I thought, awesome, Blizzard is doing the right thing, and the issue would be rectified, but I had not received a replacement cache as the post said I would. So I put in a second ticket asking only for a timeframe on my replacement cache.

This is the response I received from Customer Support today on my second ticket:

Thanks for contacting us about mistakenly receiving a reward with the wrong item level, or a Fobidden Flounder, or a Flame-warped Curio, from new Season 4 activities that rewarded a Cache of Awakened Treasures.

I understand it’s frustrating when in-game activities don’t work as intended and I am sorry you were affected by an issue like this. Sadly, Customer Support cannot assist with replacing a random item of the wrong item level and so requests of this nature cannot be fulfilled. Any eligible cases that could be resolved by our development team have now been resolved by them: Opened timewalking Cache before hotfix - #31 by Kaivax
If you did not receive a replacement cache, then unfortunately it was not possible to resolve the issue in your case.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention, and our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Seriously? I clearly fall within the timeframe outlined in the post to get a replacement cache. What’s the deal here?

Did ANYBODY who had the Flounder or the Curio get a replacement cache?

It doesn’t seem like it. GM response was - fixes have gone out for curio, flounder or 441 ilvo pieces. Unfortunate. I will keep my fishy as a mantle piece for when player housing comes out :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

doesnt seem so

1 Like

Nooope not at all

1 Like

Everything is still bad. Horrible.

2 Likes

Yep I bet my next ticket response is “Try again next time.”

1 Like