Once sharding is allowed in Classic..

Once sharding is allowed in Classic… we will have long term server populations due to the fact it will only be in starting zones, the end.

1 Like

And CRZ’s will only be used for past expansion content and nor for current content, right?

How about any of the other times Blizzard said one thing, then did the exact opposite?

2 Likes

no, crz wont be in classic

When did I say CRZ would be in classic?

I said “And CRZ’s will only be used for past expansion content and nor for current content, right?” How can their be any content that would be considered “past expansion content” when compared to classic?

The point is that Blizzard told us when they implemented CRZ’s, despite the objections of the player base, that they would only be used for past expansion content and not for current content. We can see how well they kept their word on that score. CRZ’s are everywhere, including BFA content from day 1 of BFA.

How about any of the other times Blizzard said one thing, then did the exact opposite?

Why should we believe Blizzard now when they have shown us so many times how well they can keep their word?

1 Like

if you dont trust blizzard to make classic how we want it you’re wasting a huge amount of time in these forums.

they know what the community wants, no amount of sooking, begging or pleading is going to change the final product we get.

sharding will be in the starting zones.
it will help balance servers.

and aslo you metioned CRZ when nobody else did so thats on you sport.

why dont you grow up and stop acting like a spoiled child complaining on the internet over a computer game.

1 Like

If they know and truly care about what whose who have been requesting for over a decade that Blizzard give us a chance to return to the roots of WoW, warts and all, then we will not see the game cancer that is sharding in classic.

What has those of us that desire a truer classic experience are concerned is that Blizzard seems to want to cater to those “tourists” they expect to quit at the expense of those who have, for so long, advocated a return to the roots of WoW.

Try going back and reading any of the threads about sharding. You will see that many people have brought up Blizzard’s history of lying about CRZ’s and that sharding will almost certainly go the same way if we simply bend over and allow Blizzard to get even a toe in the door with sharding.

2 Likes

sharding is only going to be in the starting zones… /thread.

also proof read your post so they make sense, that was really difficult to read.

Those of us who are concerned that Blizzard is yet again lying to us have provided numerous examples of Blizzard’s history of lying, or saying one thing and doing the exact opposite.

If you are so concerned about having to deal with a little competition if Blizzard does not cater to that instant (figure of speech, not literally “instant”) gratification (give me what I want as quickly as possible and for as little effort as possible), convenience oriented mindset that is so prevalent in retail by using sharding, then you can always wait for the initial rush to pass.

As for waiting for sharding to end, it NEVER will end if Blizzard gets that toe in the door and uses sharding, even in an initially limited fashion.

/THREAD

4 Likes

sharding is only going to be in the starting zones…

unless you can link a blue post saying sharding is going to be outside the starting zones you are literally just making up issues for the sake of having things to complain about.

And you have incontrovertible proof of that?

No, you do NOT.

Blizzard’s incontrovertible history of lying to the player base, or saying one thing and doing the exact opposite has been shown numerous times.

Those with that instant (figure of speech, not literally “instant”) gratification (give me what I want as quickly as possible and for as little effort as possible), convenience oriented mindset that is so prevalent in retail and who favor convenience above all else have tried to “Pooh Pooh” that evidence, but the facts remain.

1 Like

do you have any proof that sharding is going to be outside starting zones?

ill make it super simple for you and ask you simple questions one at a time so you can understand

No, I am basing my belief on Blizzard’s long standing history of lying to the player base and saying one thing but doing the exact opposite.

Did Blizzard say “starting AREAS” or “starting zones”? There IS a difference. I may be wrong but I believe they used the term “starting AREAS”.

Now, what do YOU consider the “starting areas and a brief time at launch”?

1 Like

so you aren’t basing your assumption on sharding leaving the starting areas( or zones, literally the same thing) on evidence? cool. thanks for confirming my point. you are just making up issues to have something to complain about.

While there cannot yet be any proof that sharding will be used outside of the starting AREAS, there certainly is abundant proof that Blizzard has a long standing history of lying to the player base and saing one thing while doing the exact opposite.

Yet, you would have us take Blizzard’s word regarding sharing in classic as Gospel, despite their history of lying to us, likely for no reason other than you want the convenience of less competition.

1 Like

cool. thanks for confirming my point. you are just making up issues to have something to complain about.

If you wish to ignore Blizzard’s long standing history of lying to the player base and pretend that they have never said one thing and done the exact opposite, feel free to do so. Pretending it didn’t happen will not negate the fact that it DID happen numerous times.

1 Like

yes i would take the word of the people making the game as gospel of that which is contained in the game. who else would you believe?

i dont think you understand, if they make it any different nobody will play it, why would they go against such an aggressively childish community as the classic community?