Oh no, a collector's edition mount! TBC is ruined!

That’s exactly what these people don’t get. I understand some necessary changes but any change that comes straight from retail isn’t good. And it should be obvious but apparently Shadowlands being a ghost town still hasn’t taught these people.

1 Like

That’s what I was looking for. I knew I was missing something.

Reeeeeeeeeeee!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

:grin:

Oh I wasn’t aware we were getting shadowlands in game mechanics.

I’m not into mounts or pets or playing dress-me-up with my character and I am absolutely getting that mount just to annoy people now.

3 Likes

Personally, I don’t care about the store mounts. I understand the arguments some people have, such as a loss of uniqueness of the legendary mounts earned from in the game. However, I will never once care about something that is purely cosmetic. I can distinguish between a store mount and an in-game mount.

I also don’t care about the toys. I like how they also appeared out of thin air. Seems like blizzard wanted to keep those secret until the announcement for maximum credit card swiping.

What I have a problem with is still the boost. I want to play the game as it existed. I want Blizzard to do a better job of listening to their community. However, I do not have a great amount of confidence that this will pass as I hope.

I now turn my attention to the WoW token, before Blizzard even has a chance to announce it.

Blizzard: If you introduce the WoW token, I’m out.

I may also leave if you introduce cross-realm LFG, Raid Finder, or other tools that will have a negative impact on the community.

Fair warning and all that.

1 Like

Does anyone have a picture of this cash mount?

2 Likes

This post seems highly relevant here as well:

2 Likes

You heard it here folks. Adding a mount and a boost literally turns tbc into retail I guess.

1 Like

^ 100% this. The poor people sobbing about completely unimportant stuff that doesn’t help them clear PVE content or get them Gladiator title is so laughable. Who the hell cares? This means absolutely nothing! I’m buying the mount, because of the extremely low income and the lazy with their tears.

2 Likes

Only collectors items in TBC should be the ones that came with the original collectors edition of TBC

2 Likes

Well yeah skipping a tutorial in a game doesn’t affect gameplay. Who actually does the tutorial?

1 Like

Don’t you understand this is a reissue of an old game and NONE of your “accomplishments” in this museum piece (Blizzard’s words) DO NOT MATTER?

1 Like

BC and Wotlk Classic are going to be milked for all they are worth and honestly, good. The more money they make from the classic “umbrella” these games will always be supported by blizz. Just keep that stuff out of OG Classic and we’re good

Welcome to the TBC Cash Shop!

4 Likes

Yes, a cash shop full of vanity items that have 0 impact on gameplay. Oh, the horror!

Except even funnier because this isn’t a “cash shop” but a one-time collector’s edition mount

lol

4 Likes

You miss the point completely. People play classic to get away from this type of thing.

6 Likes

Collector editions that have been a thing since vanilla?

2 Likes

Oh, you sweet naïve summer child.

Not an argument.

I spilled sugar all over my kitchen floor and I didn’t clean it up.
The next day there were a couple ants there eating the sugar.

Like, it’s just a couple ants, folks. I know we’re just at the beginning of my sugary floor experience but surely as time goes on this won’t become a worse situation.

1 Like