OCE Servers just die?

@Vrakthris is the recording of Roy :rofl:

2 Likes

ā€œ$10 billionā€ total revenue and we have servers offline? someoneā€™s cookin the books

Afraid not. They tend to just keep poking at it until the issue is resolved, we donā€™t often get a ā€œthis will take X timeā€ unless itā€™s a ā€œWe identified it is X and it will take Y long to replace itā€.

If we can get some kind of idea on a time frame though, Iā€™ll be sure to let everyone know.

7 Likes

Microsoft bought Activision Blizzard for $70Billion

1 Like

No rush :heartbeat:, have to heat up the barbie and chuck some shrimp on there.

Yeah. I do. They should have an internal system where they pass along customer enhancement requests. A good service organization would have that. A poor service organization tells the client to do it themselves.

So basically whatā€™s happened is someone tripped over a cord & pulled a plug out & now they are trying to find out where? :rofl:

3 Likes

so true hahahaha

Who hasnt plugged a vacuum into a UPS and taken out an ISP before?

& who the heck is Annieokley who is getting creds for my comment?

Thanks for keeping us updated.

I literally sent my husband fishing for Aus. Day so I could get some game time.

The sadness is real :frowning:

5 Likes

and a poor customer replies to a completely unrelated thread about a non-issue

1 Like

Iā€™m in, Frostmourne OCE

3 Likes

yeah up again

1 Like

Activizzard doesnā€™t care about OCE so donā€™t expect them to fix it as quickly as they do with US.

Barthilas up

can log back in but now no characters showing on Jom Gabbar for me at all - I have a 60 hunter thereā€¦?

um, its fixed

You worked as a client services partner, which I assume means you had a channel for companies (much less volume) - which isnā€™t the same as expecting a company to create a separate process to channel potentially millions of unique user requests around. What youā€™re suggesting isnā€™t practical with a company this size and a single user customer base.

3 Likes

confirmed also in