OCE Servers just die?

Thanks Vrakthris, appreciate the updates and work in the background to get us all back online.

5 Likes

The world (of warcraft) is saved!

TY

Good job team

anyone getting black screen when on character select window?

1 Like

Yes, cant see my characters

yep - no characters showing up on a server Iā€™ve spent weeks playing on.

itā€™s progress at least so shouldnt be too much longer

Imagine waking up, severity 1 raised, alarms are triggeredā€¦ everyone needs to be poked and prodded to start the triage issue, tickets are raised, customers are impactedā€¦ issue is triaged, is it physical? is it network? was there any recent changes?.. oh for some reason this service is down! start it back up again, customers can resumeā€¦ begin root cause analysis! butā€¦ what about the bbq!?

2 Likes

My character showed up but was greyed out and couldnt login but came good.

There they are

Thank you for the transparency and consistent updates. Appreciate your efforts.

3 Likes

As you may have noticed the connection issue seems to have been resolved. Weā€™re seeing positive connections so far.

You might experience a bit a delay as everyone tries to log back in but things should hopefully normalize quickly.

Weā€™ll be keeping an eye on it to make sure things stabilize.

Enjoy Australia Day! Now Iā€™m craving BBQā€¦

12 Likes

NOT FIXED - no characters are showing up on character select screen

characters on another server show up fine - nothing on my actual server

amazing! thank you for working hard and fast to resolve this issue. Now, we can all waste our day on wow hehe

Vrakthris, You guys need to feed the Hamsters better! :wink:

I had to choose Oceanic, then character. Didnā€™t just auto like normal.

Legend! Have a good Australia day!

Iā€™ve tried every combo - changing server, changing realm - I can log into characters on another server, but nothing on Jom Gabbar, my main server. This is how it started for me when servers first went down - character screen went empty. Still showing 5 chars in the server list on that server, but nothing once i log into server

Character not found :frowning: