OCE Servers just die?

“$10 billion” total revenue and we have servers offline? someone’s cookin the books

Afraid not. They tend to just keep poking at it until the issue is resolved, we don’t often get a “this will take X time” unless it’s a “We identified it is X and it will take Y long to replace it”.

If we can get some kind of idea on a time frame though, I’ll be sure to let everyone know.

7 Likes

Microsoft bought Activision Blizzard for $70Billion

1 Like

No rush :heartbeat:, have to heat up the barbie and chuck some shrimp on there.

Yeah. I do. They should have an internal system where they pass along customer enhancement requests. A good service organization would have that. A poor service organization tells the client to do it themselves.

So basically what’s happened is someone tripped over a cord & pulled a plug out & now they are trying to find out where? :rofl:

3 Likes

so true hahahaha

Who hasnt plugged a vacuum into a UPS and taken out an ISP before?

& who the heck is Annieokley who is getting creds for my comment?

Thanks for keeping us updated.

I literally sent my husband fishing for Aus. Day so I could get some game time.

The sadness is real :frowning:

5 Likes

and a poor customer replies to a completely unrelated thread about a non-issue

1 Like

I’m in, Frostmourne OCE

3 Likes

yeah up again

1 Like

Activizzard doesn’t care about OCE so don’t expect them to fix it as quickly as they do with US.

Barthilas up

can log back in but now no characters showing on Jom Gabbar for me at all - I have a 60 hunter there…?

um, its fixed

You worked as a client services partner, which I assume means you had a channel for companies (much less volume) - which isn’t the same as expecting a company to create a separate process to channel potentially millions of unique user requests around. What you’re suggesting isn’t practical with a company this size and a single user customer base.

3 Likes

confirmed also in

Thanks Vrakthris, appreciate the updates and work in the background to get us all back online.

5 Likes