Obsidian Butterfly ~Recruiting for Raid Team

Obsidian Butterfly ~ Are you friendly, slightly crazy but in a good way, an altaholic, looking for a Wow experience beyond the grind, prone to falling off cliffs, mature & dead sexy? Join us & find your perfect fit!

Obsidian Butterfly has left classic wow and the glory of raiding vanilla content to grow our home here in retail and we need you to make our online family complete!! We will be raiding on Thursdays and Saturdays at 7pm server/EST. We are currently looking for a handful of dps .
DPS ~ Death Knight , Demon Hunter, Druid, Rogue , , Shadow Priest, Monk, Hunter
Tank~ We could use one fill in back up tank
All Others Welcome & Considered

We have been around for over 15 years in various gaming platforms, some time spent in Archage & Tera & 4 years in Wow retail prior to Lich King, 8 years in Rift , a year in Wow Classic and we have been playing shadowlands here in retail since it’s release and are currently active in Dragonflight. We have both an Alliance and a Horde Guild here on Stormrage. We are Obsidan Butterfly on Horde side and Obsidian Dragon on Alliance Side .

We have always been a mature , family community that loves to hang out and socialize and kill digital dragons together There are lots of shenanigans to enjoy !

We have moved here to Stormrage on Horde side (you can find us in guild finder}. We are building a community where friendships are the greatest achievement. We would love for you to join us for raiding and for casual fun !! We have monthly guild meetings with doorprizes.

All are welcome and will be considered . You are welcome whether you are casual or plan on raiding in the future with us. Come grow with us and help us create an amazing online community :100: Reach out to Raven @Seagypsy#11785

2 Likes

And we have cookies

We are laid back, i know, i know you hear it all the time and then you find the raging elitists. This guild has become my home, after a guild implosion of my last one. I love these guys, Only reason i still play, Come join or as i like to say " Welcome Home"

1 Like

We have green mint chip cookies