Vet player LF guild

Hello, I main a hunter. Couple of my alts are warlock and druid, I’m looking for a social, dungeons, raiding place to call home. I’ve been playing since 2005, I enjoy fishing and farming herbs for raids.

bnet: Kitsunesama#11527

I’m willing to faction change as well. And transfer servers.

Hi Tanadora,

Here We Go Again might be your new permanent home! We are 10/10N, 5/10H SoD, finishing 8/10M in CN last tier. We raid Tuesday and Sunday 8-11pm EST. Super funny and laid back guild, who enjoy heroic and mythic progression.

Please feel free to reach out on discord to our RL joyner#1046 (bnet: joyner#11648) or our other officers Curves#5760 and Holypower#6874

Cheers!

Hi there Tanadorá!
Greetings from Onward! We’re a medium sized guild on the Alliance side of Moon Guard, and we have a lot to offer you.

If raiding is your thing, we have two raiding teams. One is super casual that raids on Wednesdays at 7est-9est, and a progressive team (currently at 3/10H SD) that raids Fridays and Saturdays from 7est-10est. The one on Wednesdays is free for anyone to join and we end up having a lot of fun! If you prefer the progressive side of things, feel free to submit an application to join our progressive raid team.

We also have a lot of regular events in-game too. There’s Mythic Monday’s every week. We do PVP events. We do Transmog competitions for prizes. And when we get far enough, we do achievement runs too. We dabble a bit in everything, really. We even have some veteran RPers if you’d like to experience that too!

We also have a robust Discord community that is always very active and fun. We even host out side of game events there too, like a rousing game of Phasmophobia, or Scribble IO, or cards against humanity. There’s usually someone hanging out in voice to chat with. And our officer core is a great group of people that likes to keep drama to a minimum and will gladly help you with any questions. We’re pretty chill.

If you have any questions, or are interested, feel free to message LifeOnMarz#1786 on discord.

I hope you have a great day and we hope to hear from you soon!

Heya! Our guild has quite a bit of veterans in our ranks–we have a social and active discord, with M+, raids and legacy runs on our weekly schedule. I’d love to chat with you about it! bnet: TheLibrarian#11426 (I’ll send you a friend request).

Good morning Tanadora,
Obsidian Butterfly would love for you to join us ~ check out our information & reach out if you are interested :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:Obsidian Butterfly ~Recruiting for Raid Team

Hey Tanadora!

HØME on Area 52 sounds like it may be a good fit! We raid Tues/Thurs 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm EST. Our focus is AOTC in a no drama, no hatefulness manner. We don’t throw anyone under the bus and we stay calm and remember wipes aren’t the end of the world, we just adjust our strategy based on the groups abilities and shortcomings.

If this interests you, feel free to add me. My information is in the linked post below

About Us
MSTL was founded to give every player the opportunity to try all current level content without fear, judgement or just not knowing how to. Over the past year MSTL has fostered an active, non-toxic fun community that has allowed players of all levels to try everything the game offers. We currently have players at all levels that are willing to help with all aspects of the game. We encourage everyone to ask questions and if you need help or just wanna run something fun there is always someone there to play with.

Raiding
Raiding will be Casual, focusing on Normals First and Heroics Second. The mindset for raiding is to complete Normal raiding and get it on-farm before we step foot into heroic raiding 100%. The Goal of the Raid team is to get Ahead of the Curve by the end of the raid tier.

We Raid Friday and Saturday nights 8 pm eastern.

Raiders are encouraged to try Mythics but,it is not a requirement. If you are looking to push Mythic+ we have a sub community in the guild that do push for keystone master please feel free to reach out to them. However, this is NOT the main focus of the guild.

1 Like

Add me on discord if still looking for a home Goosefraba#3619

Hi!!
heralds of nightmare on stormrage is currently recruiting!

We raid Saturday and Sunday 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST. We are a laid back friendly guild. We are looking to push Heroic SoD if ur interested in raiding still… we aren’t the hardcore type.

We like to say that wow is just a game like any other and you can hear us on discord just BS’ing one another and having a good time while raiding. We still get the job done!!

We run keys on a fairly daily basis and sometimes we do nothing and just poke at each other!

I will try and reply to messages here but it’s best to reach me on discord @ opal#2584
Looking forward to hear from you!!!

I’ll be coming back to the game this week, I was working full time and had zero free time for raids, etc. But now that I’m staying at home, I will have plenty of free time lol.

Sounds like you would fit right in with our guild, Night Renegades on Baelgun/Doomhammer

Add me, lets talk Eli#1219 or Cyanah#1419

Hello potential hunter friend!

We are Munchma Quchi (9/10H SoD), and we are looking for DPS and a healer that can flex DPS when needed to fill the holes in our roster. We need: warrior (Arms/Fury), warlock, monk (WW), shaman (Ele/Resto), and rogue. We will consider demon hunters, mages and hunters as well.

I don’t believe there’s anyone in our raid group under the age of 25, so we’re clearly an adult atmosphere. We all have lives, jobs and families and can’t no-life the game like we did back in the day, but we can still clear content and have a good time together.

We raid Tues/Weds nights at 9:15pm-11:15pm EST. Enchants, consumables and repairs are provided by us for our raiders. We ask that you bring a positive attitude, a good sense of humour, and the willingness to learn. We have dabbled in mythic, and have achieved AOTC in every tier since we began in Legion. We also do the Glory of the [Insert Tier Here] Raider achievements every tier.

We run keys daily, we like to PVP (RBG group is a possibility with enough interest), and some of us play other games outside of WoW (le gasp, I know). We have a Free Company on Crystal - Coeurl in FFXIV, and a bunch of us are CoD/Overwatch addicts. We have some social members, and people who like to chase achievements if you’re looking for some friendly competition in the casual department.

We are small but active, and we have been consistently playing together as a group since Legion. I myself have been a raid leader since Molten Core was current content. We moved from Daggerspine to Thrall this spring, and we have found some really solid folks to join us thus far. We’d love to have even more while we finish off Sanctum of Domination! We’re looking for people who vibe with our brand of weird, and we tend to keep people for the longhaul. Come for the content, stay for the friends.

If this sounds like the kind of environment for you, hit me up in-game (Annora#1484) or on discord (Annora#0420) for an invite.
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Thrall (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Daggerspine (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)
(For historic purposes)

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a mage, Death Knight and Fury/Arms Warrior and 2 healers to round out our raid team. Also, may have room for 1 experienced raid tank for the right person. We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 20 people.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455