234 Prot Warrior looking for raiding home/Last Try if no luck i retire

I’m ok if its a newer guild/team. Just want a full time tank spot. Prefer PST.

I’m a tad annoyed atm. because i have spent weeks looking for a home. Just seems like theirs not many guilds in need of a tank. I’m Open to Xfer for the right guild.

Not sure what else to say. Any help is great. Thank you.

Hey Junx. Our AOTC team is 8/10N right now. We are currently in need of a full time tank. We raid on Saturdays: 6pm-9pm and Sundays: 6pm-8:30pm PST. If these times work and you’d like to chat, my btag is AwesomeAaron#1807.

Eternal - Zul’Jin is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our raiding team(Tues/Wed 9-12:30EST, Sunday 9-12 EST). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don’t like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot. All of our desired classes for current or future progression are listed on WoWProgress, but regardless of class, we are always accepting all exceptional players.

F.A.Q

What is your progression?
Past tier Progress:

-Antorus: 7/11 Mythic.

Battle For Azeroth:

-Uldir: 5/8 Mythic.
-Battle: 9/9 Heroic, 3/9M.
-Crucible: 2/2 Heroic.
-Eternal Palace: 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic.
-Ny’Alotha: 12/12 Heroic (We received AoTC and did not enjoy the state of the game so went on a break until SL).

Shadowlands:

-Castle Nathria: 10/10 Heroic, 6/10 Mythic
-Sanctum Of Domination: 8/10 Normal, 6/10 Heroic

What are your raid times? Our team raids Tues, Wed 9-1230 EST, Sunday 900-12 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core. For specific classes needed, check our WoWProgress page.

What is your goal for the core? Aiming for top 150-300 US.

Do you allow off server raiders? For trialing yes, but after that you must be within the guild, on the server.

What do you offer outside of raiding? Well, we have a solid group of people who enjoy pushing higher keys, alt raids, and have a good community playing other games outside of WoW together.

biceps#11654

Good morning Junx :sunflower: Obsidian Butterfly is a horde side guild on Stormrage. Our main tank has recently asked if we minded if he went back to healing (which is his true love , although he is an amazing tank) this leaves us looking for a tank for our raid team , we are currently 2/10 H & 6/10 N in SOD , our main tank is pst time zone & the majority of the guild is East Coast Time. We raid Thursdays & Saturdays @7pm East Coast time currently . If you want to know a bit more about us check out this link and then hit me up if interested or if you have questions Obsidian Butterfly ~Recruiting for Raid Team

Hi there. Are you still looking? Please give me a shout on discord @ spacefrog#2403.

My guild is Imminent Explosion on illidan, we are 10/10 norm 3/10 heroic SoD. And we are seeking more players with mythic raid goals who like to have fun and kill bosses.

Would be happy to chat and learn more about you/tell you about our guild whenever you’re available.

-Frog

Hey there Junx

Mac N Cheese on Zul’Jin is curren’t looking to fill our core group up to 25 man levels. We are a casual raiding guild that runs M+ all week long. Currently we have progressed 8/10N 2/10H and are shooting for AOTC once we clean up some hiccups.

If you are still looking for a guild for you and your group, feel free to hit me up on BNet or Discord.

BNet: Rajax#1380
Discord: Rajjax#9203

Hey Junk

Second Round on Area 52 is currently looking to fill a missing tank spot. We are currently 7/10H and intend to push right into mythic once we get our AOTC. Feel free to hit me up on discord or bnet.

Discord-Benwizzle#3246
BNet - Benwizzle#1599