220 DH or 205 pally looking for a home

I have two characters I can raid on. Both can tank / dps. I’m gearing up the pally and will be willing to heal on him as well. Any interest?

hello [Resilient] is recruiting!
please message me here or on discord Jonanthan#0084

Bloodscale,

Our alliance AotC raid is looking to add another DPS. Our main focus is finding fun to raid with, low drama people that share the same goals as our team - clearing Heroic. Our guild is also pretty active running Mythic+'s.

We are very laid back and stable. Our raid schedule is Tues/Thurs from 8-10:30 pm est. You can learn more about us here:

Add me on discord or b-chat and we can talk more about it if you are interested.

BNET Real ID: Eventin#1487
On Discord: Sevenfold#7482
or you can talk to me in game: Sevenföld | Sevenfôld | Evenafter

Hello Bloodscale, I am fashionably late to this “dance” but figured I would say hello from Obsidian Butterfly :butterfly: We raid on Thursday & Saturday nights @7 East Coast time & our main tank who is a pally would like to change to his druid healer which would leave us needing a tank & we have a pally healer wanting to change his main to a priest healer , sooo that would leave you wide open to fill a spot . Here is our info if you are interested in who we are Obsidian Butterfly ~Recruiting for Raid Team