Now Available on the Shop: The Trader’s Gilded Brutosaur Mount

To be fair, it would have increased sub numbers by 2x.

Bought the OG in BFA and I’ll be buying this one.

Theyll just change the color or add armor.

We do live in interesting times. :dracthyr_tea:

This looks like the bean counters told Blizzard’s marketing dept “Man the harpoons, we’re going whaling.”

Affects peoples PCs and the price of tokens.

Yes we are. I wont complain 20+ years from now that I didnt experience interesting or odd stuff in humanity times are indeed interesting and there’s more to come for sure…

1 Like

$90 for a mount, no matter what functionality it has, is ridiculous. Especially when they’re barely testing patches before pushing them to live.

clown fiesta game. worst class balance in a decade, broken patch, boring event, ugly recolors earned in game, but heres like 5 mounts you can buy from the ncsoft, er microsoft, er blizzard store.

oh, would you look at that, Blizzard token prices are climbing… I wonder why that could be.

First off, $90, good luck with that. Secondly I said a few weeks ago when they added the transmog mount to the shop I wouldn’t be shocked if they add an AH mount to it eventually and people said that wouldn’t happen and that the train of thought I was using was really reaching. Looks like I called it.

People also saying it would never happen.

Blizzard, you have been wanting to show you are in touch with the community. This is absolutely disgusting and predatory behavior.

3 Likes

Rop is as awful as Karens on this post, go on and talk to a manager if you’re this heartbroken, but don’t you fricking dare to tell me I like ROP.

I’m going to be honest if it was a giant panda auction house mount, I would have told Blizzard to shut up and take my money.

If it was $30-40 I would have scooped it up. This price is ridiculous.

1 Like

Dont forget this will be on the trading post eventually

1 Like

Just yet another example of how all they do is lie, always go back on what they say, nothing is ever going to be truly unique anymore, I mean look at Hatespark is now buy-able, was unique not anymore and now the most sot-after mount on the BMAH just upgraded and sold to everyone

5 Likes

Blizzard: “New on the in-game shop, a giant panda with an AH, vendor, mailbox and bank. $1k. Offer valid through October 31st.”

This is my plan, I’m pretty confidant I can get the amount of gold needed by January, counting what I already have I might have enough already.

The outrage is a bit useless considering you can buy the store items with your fake money almost as easily as you can buy it with your real money.

I decided not to spend the gold on the original longboi and ended up regretting it so going to grab this one.

1 Like

WoW is just a PoE 2 waiting room at this point
I would come back for Classic again though too