Now Available on the Shop: The Trader’s Gilded Brutosaur Mount

Now Available on the Shop: The Trader’s Gilded Brutosaur Mount

Celebrate camaraderie between the Alliance and the Horde with the awe-inspiring Trader’s Gilded Brutosaur, adorned with a 20th Anniversary themed harness encrusted with gems representing World of Warcraft’s expansions. Brave the world of Azeroth on this magnificent Zandalari beast with Morten and Killia, bringing the auction house and the mail to you on the go!

View Full Article

44 Likes

Canadian: $132 + 13% sales tax in Ontario

Excuse me while I roll on the floor laughing

187 Likes

I actually thought this was an april first joke then I remembered the day.

121 Likes

“Out of touch with the playerbase” in mount form
Or “Corporate Greed” the mount

Absolutely shameful.

187 Likes

The best time to release this lmao.

31 Likes
38 Likes

some have said it would have been about $500 to buy tokens to buy the 5 million gold mount before…so this is much better in that regard…and a mailbox

28 Likes

common blizz W

14 Likes

I know of a way I can rationalize this decision but… No.
There’s legitimately no way I can think of this being good for the game. Heck the ol request from folks to put back the OG brutosaur was already bad but this is honestly… worse.

23 Likes

There’s just no justification. I can go to a city mail box and AH for free. And I sit in cities 99% of the time and do queue content. There’s NO REASON for the cost. Absolutely NONE

46 Likes

Maybe they can use the money from this to hire some QA testers. Right?

124 Likes

That’s quite dramatic. It’s a mount and people will want to buy it. If you don’t want to, then don’t.

It really is not that serious.

Don’t buy it then?

22 Likes

obviously had a change of mind and realized that this game will either survive…or it wont…and a few more AH mounts running around will have ZERO effect on either.

41 Likes

Right…just what ive been doing. I never bought the 5 million gold mount because to me that was way too much gold or $$$ to spend on a mount.
This one works out to be about 1/5th of that amount. Im perfectly ok with that price point, personally.

15 Likes

90 dollars for a mount, that has to be a joke

58 Likes

O_o

Can’t say I’m a big fan of the whole “Let’s amp up the microtransaction item costs even further” theory.

29 Likes

Like I said, I can rationalize it. I genuinely can. Because of how we travel around the world now’a’days, mounts like these are less relevant. But no, I don’t think that in any way shape or form outweighs the insanely damaging effects these types of mounts (the brutosaur especially) have on the game.

It isn’t essential, so it isn’t going to kill the game. So I’m not saying it is going to do that. But I’m saying it is worse than what would’ve already been an objectively awful suggestion (well, decision now since it has been in a way reintroduced).

6 Likes

$90 holy jesus

17 Likes

One, no.

Two, hell no.

Three, you had the chance to make a smaller, less obnoxious AH mount and failed.

Four, LOL no.

33 Likes

Maybe if you buy gold. I do not. I never got the 5 mill mount because I don’t buy or make gold. And even if I had that much I wouldn’t waste it. My cap for a mount is typically 100k - my most expensive being my tmogging Yak that I use all the time

8 Likes