Now Available on the Shop: The Trader’s Gilded Brutosaur Mount

What about the Spider mount? Shows how influence people are with “their” bias. It was the Spider mount then Brutosaur when it came to the FOMO mounts.

There’s a spider mount with a vendor? Or are you talking about the Mad Merchant one? Because I don’t have much of an opinion on that… If I wanted it I’d throw down 2M. It’s cool, but spiders aren’t my thing.

1 Like

$90.00 what in the World of Warcraft is going on here. This is absolutely ridiculous. I would be more understanding if this was a free to play game, which as a demo i guess it is, but you all still have a subscription based service, and you are going to charge $20 here and there for some cosmetic (that to me is absurd) but to charge $90 for a dino mount that has an Auction House Vendor… Craaazy. I think I will be canceling my subscription. Thank you for reminding me why I stopped playing all those years ago.

3 Likes

Include transmog, vending and mobile banking access then maybe 90 bucks, as it is that is a bit high.

And when Bobby is gone things will be so much better…
Can’t blame this on him wanting another yacht.

yeah, happy 20th!! now give us 132 bucks canadian for a mount…really?

lol man blizz can you guys fix’s your game

Alright if Blizzard going to go and do this. Then i expect them to release the Challenge mode Armor from Mist of Pandaria and Warlord’s of Draenor for people to buy from their shop. Because this is the same thing as the Original Brutosaur mount with the exception that it can found on the BMAH sometimes. Or at least add them to the Trading post.

1 Like

off topic:
^this is the best name ever.

Oh you don’t remember the 2mill gold Bloodfang Cocoon FOMO mount that you could buy in-game and then was removed. You don’t remember the mad dash to the wowtoken on that. We’re just working on this weekly moment of drama.

This is what saved my soul from buying that thing. I 100% would of jumped in for a brinks truck look alike lol.

Your’re are

Nope. No idea. It’s still on the same vendor, you just have to find the guy.

Also, I don’t think I was ever a person who complained about mounts. Are you confusing me with another Undead avatar?

Ok, here’s the thing, its 90$ that’s the price of the “epic edition of The War Within” for a mount that by comparison of the older Brutosaur may be a steal in simple gold ratio. However even then its a 90$ mount for effectively only the base benefit of an mobile auction house.

So that’s 90$ for something you can go to every 30 minutes via hearthstone, or even less if you have it on a WoD garrison, and even less if you play a vulpera, and have ya camp next to the AH.

I would not be surprised if this backfires HARD, and when it does I hope they cut 60$ from that price tag, and issue an apology. But it likely won’t and no now all I can do is just laugh at this foolishness, and on the 20th anniversary no less. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Nope. Free QA from live servers working really well.

RIP my $90, you will be missed

1 Like

Even less with addons.

1 Like

For a whopping $90? Come on Blizzard, this is absurd. Oh, don’t worry, we can buy it with blizzard tokens… yeah, sure, if I had saved all my gold since I started playing.

That’s some expensive horse armor.

The good news is that there will be so many of these around now that I dont need to even spend the cash to have all the access I need to the AH mount

3 Likes

Once the price is set and people buying it there’s no turn back the chances of them cutting it to 60 and refunding 30 bucks to each one that bought it at this point are absolute zero. And if they do… hell is probably freezing over then.

1 Like