No Less Than Fifty Hunters in DMT Flyhacking

That “cost” is an artificial number based on what the realms herbalists have decided to sell Dreamfoil and Icecap for. If someone farms all the herbs, the only cost to them is 1s 25c for the vial and their personal idea of the value of their time doing so. If someone sells a huge stockpile of the herbs for 10s apiece, the “cost” would nosedive to 50s. If someone buys up every one of those herbs and prices them at 2g apiece, keeping anyone from selling lower by immediately buying, the “cost” would jump to 10g without any change in the necessary materials.

That is a nice story you have constructed for yourself.

This might be a dumb question, but how do you know they’re fly hacking inside of an instance you’re not able to enter with them?

Because videos exist. And hack hunters start doing dmt at 58.

They literally level to 60 killing the king over and over.

Doing tribute is not easy unless you know what you are doing. They are completing it in 10-12 mins at level 58 sometimes missing gear slots. There is no other way other then warping to the end to do it this fast.

2 Likes

All servers are mega servers. All servers can hold 6X the players that Vanilla could. That is the way Blizzard designed it so that’s on THEM.

I have had the SAME character in my mailbox for three days straight with RMT spam. No, this shouldn’t happen. Blizzard isn’t handling the problem. It’s THEIR game so they need to hire a decent staff to deal with it.

You’re blaming the wrong people.

Yeah, Sul’thraze with its peak 200 player online count is a MEGA, SUPER server.

1 Like

Lol omg this server, almost forgot about it! Its a bot paradise, only 3 active guilds and 2/3 of the players online are bots.

Yeah, it’s bizarre. There’s currently 37 auctions on the Alliance AH on Sul’thraze.

37 total auctions.

The term “mega server” describes the capacity, not the actual population.

Every single time anyone on this forum ever referenced the term “mega server”, they were talking about servers with incredibly high populations, NOT the technical maximum capacity of the realm.

1 Like

Jesus Christ! This has been the definition for years from private servers who were actually the first ones to have mega servers.

But if you want to redefine things, here ya’ go:

Blizzard designed servers to hold 6X the population of original Vanilla servers. And before you get all weird about the exact amounts, this is assuming Vanilla servers were capped at 4K (it was actually less) and Classic servers are capped at 24K (it is actually more).

So servers with the capacity to hold over 24K pop were designed by Blizzard, not the players.

And yes, servers designed for this capacity are known as “mega servers” to all those who aren’t retail babies. Get over it.

You are free to design your own false narratives.

I mean this in the nicest way, but you’re really, really strange. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Try to find someone that agrees with you that Sul’thraze is a mega server. Not a low level alt you switch to either.

It is a mega server. It’s a dead mega server.

It’s obvious you’ve never played on private servers (you know, those people who defined mega servers) so you’re forgiven.

You’re also free to continue to “NUH UH!” this thread for the rest of your life if you want, won’t change anything.

BTW, this is my low level alt.

Of course, usually it’s low level alts pushing false narratives and trying to redefine popular forum terms to suit those narratives.

Over a DEFINITION?? Are you seriously picking that hill to die on?

Like I said, you’re really, really strange.

I guess when you see someone who only cares about the facts, it might seem strange to those that only care about their feelings.

Because they want you to migrate to Shadowlands.