Night Elf Player Hate

The posts are about hating night elf players, though. Not hating what happened to the race.

1 Like

I thought this thread was about how night elf players hate everyone else.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, like most arguments when people start getting sorted into separate groups, one quickly becomes the other.

1 Like

Can’t blame them if they do. Between the Male Human Paladins, Mud Huts, and Yas Queend who’s there to like?

A handful of rotten apples can spoil the whole bunch. From what I’ve gathered both Horde and Alliance players agree the Night Elfs have had it rough this patch and something should be thrown their way, which it is.

The problem comes from some persons saying they’re either A) The most hated race by Blizzard or B) Got the worst of it in year. It wouldn’t be a problem if it was said every now and again because I know how that feels, but those two lines get drug up every time anyone even remotely says anything about the Night Elfs by a handful of its fans.

I’d really like to know what is being thrown our way. All I’ve seen is God King Anduin condemming my High Priestess, basically a villain bat sentence, and “she gone be in the spooky woods oOoOoOo”

The next expansion hopefully. I don’t believe there is a way for Blizzard to savage it with BfA anymore. With Ardenweald, Tyrande being active and, maybe getting the souls of the people out of the maw.

Anduin is my biggest problem with the Alliance. Anyone he touches either forgives and forgets or follows him because why not? He’s the High King!

It is funny because through Legion I was hyped to see Anduin take up his father’s sword and see where it goes.

2 Likes

I can agree that Blizzard did screw the pooch, but not because of what they did with my favorite Tree. The Burning of Teldrassil could have been the launch of an epic odyssey in character and story development in giving us a war that could have been legitimate for both sides. But that opportunity wasn’t used to it’s potential. Instead, they fell back to doing nothing more than using the following cinematics as Warfront or chapter openers.

5 Likes

Syaeles is our Sira. Your words won’t reach Syaeles, no matter how much you might try to say hope isn’t dead.

1 Like

They will probably get rid of Tyrande pretty soon considering the horde players’ complaints about it. Draka and Kael’Thas are completely fine, though. As for the souls in the maw, I can’t see them letting us free them. That would be too much already.

She had literally no way of telling they didn’t have foul intentions. She gave them the benefit of doubt, then she was informed the same greenskins killed Cenarius. Someone REALLY important and powerful. If that doesn’t equate war, I don’t know what does.

Or did you want her to say: “Oh dear, you killed the teacher of our druids, and important figure in our society, say, want to open diplomatic channels to settle our differences?”

They were crossing to Pyrewood, and they were about to be overwhelmed by undead, she didn’t rush herself. She gave it a thought and even told Maiev what she was planning.

Again, I mentioned that she should have some experience with tactics. And it’s common sense 101 never to rush into a hostage situation.

2 Likes

In the endless sea of one tragedy for night elves after another for the past 10 years, since Wolfheart and Cataclysm, that you and Katiera are still this damned delusional is absolutely insane. Can you just race change to human or orc already like the good little Blizz Drone you are?

If you hate this game so much, why are you playing it? Why are you sending in your 15 per month?

Haven’t been for months. But much like the game these forums are garbage and halfassed. So I can still post without a sub. So go on. It’s time to stop pretending and become the Human or Orc you really are. Or forsaken. You’re probably a Yas Queen type.

I have absolutely no idea and care even less.

So if you don’t play this game at all, you really have nothing better to do than to piss in the cherrios of those who still do?

So the Night Elves are not the all powerful single faction they were in WC3. We’ve had 15 years to get used to that fact, but people like you still seem to get bent over it. Even though they pretty much held off the Horde solo in War of the Thorns, people like you are upset that the Night Elves didn’t wipe the Horde off the map of Kalimdor by themselves.

Rectionaries like you almost make me embarrassed to post with my main. But I won’t let anyone’s idiocy take that from me.

You have a problem with seeing my posts? You know your options.

2 Likes

Well last time Horde players followed her she belittled them despite the fact they were helping her so I don’t blame 'em.

Kael wasn’t never a part of the Horde to start with, but Draka still feels weird to me. Why pick her at all when there are other character to choose from.

I wouldn’t be surprised, either that or it’d be an off screen thing.

1 Like

In other words, they got as much agency as the Horde did
 none.

3 Likes

Then stop posting on your “main” and post on your real character. Sadly I do know my options and blocking you, so I don’t have read your inane dribble about how 10 years of tragedy with 0 pay off or solace for it is good wiritng somehow, doesn’t exist. You and Katiera both are the type of mindless Blizzdrone that are responsible for the state we’re in now. Cause you just scarf up any trash they dump in front of you and beg for more.

How did you manage to do that? Did they restore the ignore feature?

ETA: Rats, got my hopes up there for a minute.

Re-read. Blocking doesn’t exist. I had to edit the post cause my phone loves me.