Night Elf Player Hate

I have been watching Night Elf players on the forums lately. This apparently is their current mindset.

1. Tyrande deserves Vengeance
  2. Anduin is WRONG for calling for peace
  3. The only way to make this right is further killing
  4. Tyrande should not be portrayed as crazy or wrong because people who have been wronged can’t be wrong for wanting revenge.
  5. Shandris is being poorly written because she calls for peace

Seriously guys, this is getting delusional…

56 Likes

They aren’t wrong but that doesn’t stop them from being annoying.

77 Likes

Well yeah, Night Elven players were most affected by the writing of this expansion and they are frustrated that they still haven’t gotten a satisfying payback

Didn’t even get a CGI cinematic after the burning like the Horde did

88 Likes

Well tyrande isnt wrong for wanting revenge if she keeps it to sylvanas

21 Likes

Nobody gets satisfying anything in this game, since the dawn of vanilla

3 Likes

1, 2, and 5 seem perfectly reasonable to me. And 4 is a fair reason to be unhappy with the story.

Starting the expansion off with burning hundreds or thousands of civilians alive isn’t something the writers will ever be able to (or probably ever planned to) give a satisfying pay off for. The writing team doesn’t seem to consider consequences of their decisions or put much more thought into the story than is necessary to create disjointed moments of sensationalism and melodrama.

74 Likes

It needs to be pointed out that we’re not of a piece.

2 Likes

Coming from a Nightborne that got top tier good storytelling last expansion unlike what most other races usually get, that’s the real icing on this cake you made.

For sure, but honestly far be it for me to begrudge them on that.

Gotta say I wish more race fanbases were half as passionate about what happens to their own races too, bless their hearts.

40 Likes

What exactly has to happen for them to be 100% over what happened. I’m sick of watching the same 3 night elf players rip the forums up everyday over this in game tree…

17 Likes

How would you react if your favorite race gets absolutely destroyed in every aspect and then blizzard comes up and says that you got your revenge by dropping an undead archers HP to 30%.
And then on top of that, 2 patches later everything seems to be forgiven besides by Tyrande who is then being portrayed as crazy.

How else should we draw attention to the topic?

30 Likes

See tho its not everyone, its just the same three people who dont have anything better to do

3 Likes

By not being annoying.

6 Likes

Your playable race is fine… you lost just as much as the Undead in game wise… it’s a lore issue that you’re salty about Ele…

9 Likes

A respectable ending that gives them closure?

Blizzard only responds to outrage, not constructive criticism.

47 Likes

Ending what ending? THeres a whole other expac there is no end, sylvanas isnt even dead lol again, you want to story to give you a ending when we arent even there yet

1 Like

So what exactly happens when you find out that Sylvanas is too popular a character to kill? What happens when you realize that she won’t die for that particular crime. I’m genuinely curious.

1 Like

No character is to popular to kill lol, if that was true, arthas wouldnt have died
and speaking of popularity the I heard the chinese really really liked garrosh, and they killed him

1 Like

You didn’t answer my question. So let’s give the hypothetical “In a world where she NEVER has to answer for that crime” what happens?

1 Like

depends on the story, if she is redeemed I will probably be mad, if she dies from other means probably not

I hate to be that person but… I have smelled Kerrigan on her for a while. You may want to start mentally prepping…

5 Likes