Night Elf Player Hate

What’s that have to do with Sylvanas? You brought up the explosion, not the axe after.

I quoted the exact state of Malfurion after the explosion. If want to pretend that isn’t fact, by all means keep on pretending.

Even Sylvanas can be killed by a surprise attack from behind, and she was, by Godfrey.

Zul let himself be killed, knowing it would make Rastakhan fail. The cinematic showed that clear as day. Then Zul was raised from the dead for his efforts.

Someone didn’t tell Nathanos that, who was acting on Sylvanas’ direct orders in the introductory questing to the Darkshore Warfront, and he could not hold that land for the Horde thanks to Elune.

A lot of your posts are dotted with these weird in-character antagonistic comments. Why do you do it?

11 Likes

You do understand that " Nobody Escapes X" or “Nobody has ever done X” is your standard hero setup?

1 Like

It’s not just you, Treng:

1 Like

Can’t say I’m upset. It is however something to remark on as it’s one of the few times the Alliance have been outright cruel.

It’s the Tauren for An’She’s sake. They’re our goodest boy faction why massacre their trading camp?

1 Like

Alliance aggression against the Tauren wasn’t even consistent in Cataclysm. In Thousand Needles the Night Elves came to support the Tauren and helped them get Freewind Post back.

8 Likes

The Horde is so desperate for Alliance Villains that they take something like Camp Taurajo, Which was a military outpost. The Alliance allowed a path of escape for Tauren civilians. The only thing wrong about the whole situation is the false information that it was a staging point for a Horde Attack, which only makes it slightly less legitimate of a target.

It wasn’t cruelty, it was war.

6 Likes

It’s also laughable for the Horde to compare that to Southshore (which was blight bombed into goo), Gilneas, and Teldrassil.

9 Likes

I get it, being the bad guys gets old. People want to see Alliance aggression, including Alliance. The problem is the aggressor is pretty much always destined to be loot pinataed, so an aggressive Alliance just signs a death warrant to those characters. So, its counter intuitive. Alliance want revenge for constantly being the punching bag of the Horde, but in the end, the story will demand that we once again get beat up by the Horde, and worse, scolded for wanting payback…

10 Likes

Cata in general is inconsistent. Garrosh is all about honor in Stonetalon, even executing an Orc Commander guilty of war crimes on the spot. Even Windrunner seems legitimately concerned about her Forsaken soldiers, ordering their rescue and collecting their dog tags so that their names can be honored. Which - hey maybe that was just an act but it was a good one.

I feel bad for the Nelves. I think the BFA story was weirdly cruel to them out of nowhere. Gilneas and Southshore got what they deserved in Cata though.

3 Likes

At least the people that died at Gilneas and Southshore probably didn’t go to the Maw, if John Hight did mean the souls started to get diverted during Legion.

Blizzard specifying that the souls of the people that died at Teldrassil went to the Maw is just even more cruelty on the Night Elves out of nowhere carrying over from BfA into Shadowlands.

5 Likes

Why did Gilneas deserve to be attacked unprovoked when they were just walled off doing their own thing?

4 Likes

You know they had to rub salt into the wound and just tell us that not only most night elves are dead, but they are also going to suffer for all eternity.

1 Like

I think they just thought people would react more positively at the potential of saving those souls and didn’t expect people to focus on the suffering until then.

4 Likes

If the saving of those souls is even happening…
This is probably too much to ask.

The wall was their response to the plague. And not as a static barrier in which to prevent attack, but as a way to seal themselves away from the troubles of Lordaeron. There’s refugees outside pleading to be let in pre Cata.

Their attitude to Lordaeron was “Fend for yourselves”. Which Lordaeron did. Very successfully. But of course Greymane’s stoic, isolationist view crumbled with his wall when they needed help.

Gilneas spent 30 years pridefully ignoring Azeroth’s problems then ran, screaming, into the arms of the new Alliance the second they faced any sort of repercussion for their apathy.

1 Like

Lordaeron is just salty because Gilneas didn’t get conquered by the Scourge like they did.

1 Like

Eh worked out in the long run. Got a sorta Goth Death Metal culture with architecture by like Kirkland brand Tim Burton.

Ironic seeing that quarantine is the proven best way to deal with plague.

Yeah, shame on those selfish Gilneans for not contracting the plague and dying out like everyone else.

2 Likes

At least to me all the souls going there makes those nelves that joinned Sylvanas make more sense now I can totally see them being unstable cause they where in super hell