Night Elf Player Hate

Supporting the army Elune blessed.

5 Likes

Don’t wanna burst your bubble here, but from what we know from Blizzcon, all who perished were sent into the Maw. So I guess the all benevolent deity kinda screwed up, eh?

You know Elune isn’t real, right?

No way! Thank you for pointing that out to me! I would’ve never guessed!

1 Like

Glad to help. I never would have guessed you knew, either.

1 Like

I guess I’m too dumb to realize that a fictional deity isn’t real. Thanks for enlightening me. You are a real wisdom sharer.

2 Likes

If Night elves were to get something it should be atleast in BFA.

Simply we just need a quest where alliance champions are asked to meet Tyrande and assist her and Night elf forces pushing out some remaining horde Loyalist(still loyal to sylvanas) out of Ashenvale who have refused to leave and phase it to show the Horde pushed out at the end of it.

The Horde on the other side could work with Thrall or some other horde leader removing some Loyalists(who still service sylvanas) from within the Horde stop them from blowing up Orgrimmar or something.

They just need to slot it in 8.3.5 or 8.4

9 Likes

That’s for sure not happening. The closest we can get to have something nice is in 9.0 if they will let us free the innocent souls from the maw atleast, that’d be something positive for once. Fingers crossed though.

1 Like

They have got around a year before shadowlands is released so we probably get something in between though. with 8.3.5 being a filler patch to fillout some of the downtime between nozth defeat and 8.4 will be a prelude to scourge invasion 2.0 as that will be a major patch with is own catch up mechanics, level squish and character unpruning.

The problem is that we already know what happens in 8.3 and 8.3.5 is probably going to be in icecrown and lead to Shadowlands, so no place for night elves in there.

The best opportunity would’ve been 8.1, but they missed out on that one. So in 9.0 they could make us free the night elf souls atleast if that’s not too much to ask, but knowing Blizzard it is.

Oh and I don’t think there’s any chance of a 8.4. BfA will be wrapped up with the defeat of Nzoth.

8.3 might tie up N’Zoth but that still leaves the issue of Sargeras’ sword and the Heart of Azeroth. Just as it was with the artifact weapons it will likely be that we surrender the Heart of Azeroth in some form to where its mechanics become generic. In that regard, I wouldn’t doubt that we’ll see an 8.3.5 not long before 9.0 to tie that bit off.

I think at Blizzcon they said we hang onto the Heart at the end of this expac however only works on azeroth and not in Shadowlands.

They literally said we are gonna free the souls in the maw

so did they explicitly say that or did they just say that we have the ability to enter and leave the maw as maw walkers? I don’t have the virtual ticket so I can’t watch the replays.

Either way, if they do let us free the souls I’m curious if they can be bothered to actually let us free these specific night elf souls and also portray it ingame. That said, I’m waiting until it happens before I say that it’s good because 8.1 also sounded good on paper.

4 Likes

Not necessarily
 The Spirits promised to Bwonsamdi still go to his pocket realm
 So, we have no reason to think a deity can’t directly intervene and prevent souls from going to the maw. We can assume that it required a significant challenge of wills against the Jailer, so Elune probably can’t do it all the time, but she did directly intervene with those who perished at Teldrassil
 And unless that is her saving them from The Maw, that mention wouldn’t serve any other plot point.

1 Like

Well they did mention that those from Teldrassil are in the maw, and that nobody ever escapes the maw.

Yeah but I am specifically talking about those whos pain was taken away by Elune.

Let’s be honest, it’s normally just me. And let’s continue to be honest, I almost never comment on the Alliance’s half of it beyond what they did unless someone erroneously claims that Jaina was neutral. I’m pretty much always slamming Baine about it because it’s the world’s second biggest marker that the character cares more for the Alliance than he does the Horde.

The first being where he factually mutilated himself to mail a piece to his Alliance King.

He almost died of bleeding because an axe, dunno where are you getting that bs. Besides he is not powerful enough because of one simple reason, he didn’t one shot Sylvanas or even hurt her heavily, so far he has been bested by Xavius, Corrupted Ysera and was keeping captive by a shade in that dungeon, dude just stop with the power levels.

Kill Zul in the city and clean the city from blood trolls, sethraks and others armies that were assaulting the city counts as help. I knew you don’t play horde but at least have the decency to watch some videos before comenting in your ignorance. Also you know well nothing can stop an army of hob–adventures against a npc in warcraft. Even your goddess would be killed in less than 5 minutes while remaining in failure as her legacy.

Besides Elune didn’t help them to take back Darkshore, the screecher outrights says the war was to accumulate a huge number of deads and once she exterminated your race, she got bored and moved out. Tyrande herself says their goddess abandone them

-Tyrande: Know this. My hunger for vengeance will not be sated so long as Sylvanas Windrunner remains free–and until I know why Elune abandoned her children.
-Shandris: Tyrande! Do not say such-

Why do you denied such statement made by their own high priestess?

A god that cares about the opinion of his worshipers. I know such concept is new for the elfies but slow down, soon or later you might understand it

That’s the thing with the loa, bargains are done when you aren’t from their cult or want a special favor. Elune making the elfies that were bbq in Teldrassil was just a waste of effort and showed how a good for nothing she is. Literally all those souls were sent to the Maw to suffer endlessly while Bwonsamdi keeps every dead soul of the trolls in his private afterlife to keep enjoying a good rest

None of these has been useful for the night elves, even Tyrande wants t know why she abandons them. Also an undead boy was even with her in power levels, what a great boost yay

Wasn’t she that made the nelfies souls be wisp? Besides a lot of gods can take you to a good afterlife. Bwonsamdi, Naarus, wild gods if you become a good druid and even Titanforge like Odyn can create a nice afterlife for their worshippers.

But seriously what good does to worship some entity that never shows up compared to others that are more powerful and eager to help?

He doesn’t care about the opinion of his worshippers
 he needs to promise their eternal souls to him so he maintains power
 it’s greed not benevolence.

We actually don’t know that. But regardless, your are assuming Elune had a choice in the matter, when she didn’t
 Bwonsamdi gets to keep his souls because he’s The Jailer’s bottom dog who we get to merc in a 5 man next expansion.

They all were

She didn’t, she literally gave Tyrande super powers.

What makes you think The Other Side is good?

False

False

Wrong again. All dead go to the Shadowlands.

More powerful? I don’t there there is much of any thing that can match Elune’s power. And this question contradicts why people worship anything. Look at real world faiths for instance.