Night Elf Mega Thread - Please Stop Blizzard

Well it has been stated several times (and shown through open mocking of Alliance players at paid events) that the current team do not enjoy writing Alliance story lines or material, because they think it is “boring”. If anything, they will probably add something as a tack on because too many people call them out on the full length Saurfang movie they released. Anduin could have been swapped out by a murloc and it would still wouldn’t have made a difference (except maybe the murlocs reaction to the horde would be a bit more realistic than Anduin’s ).

It really makes no sense that such a large company can ignore 40% of its revenue source in favor of the remaining 60%. And even Horde are getting sick of being hit with a villain bat, so the number of neglected customers is probably greater. If I had the opportunity to develop or write for such an amazing game with decades of history, I would learn Horde and Alliance lore, spells, etc. I wouldn’t show up to a live stream and only be able to name Horde spells and go “and whatever else the alliance use”. Not cool.

Additional threads from our lore focused brethren:

• Discussing Future of Night Elves:

Dont worry night elves youll get your chance

• Self explanatory:

Lol RIP Nelf Players

15 Likes