New Tyrande stuff

Being a Night Elf fan and a Horde fan, I got the double whammie from the writers.

This still doesn’t tell us if Tyrande dies or not. However, it’s not a good look when she runs off and leaves souls behind to be rescued by the PC.

13 Likes

They truly have to show off her craziness and how bad of a leader she was before they kill her off.

Character assassination at its finest, but it has been like this for a loong time now with Tyrande.

5 Likes

I don’t know Tyrande as well as some people here I’m sure, but I’d be extremely shocked if they killed her off. I’m sure we’ll have to help her w/ some of the side effects of her transformation and maybe kill and embodiment of her dark side as a raid boss, but that’s as far as I think it’ll go.

4 Likes

Bye! Bye! Sylvanas! Her death of course would pave the way for Nathanos’s own fall into the depths of vengeance!

1 Like

People hate Tyrande and Malfurion because that is the way the dev writers wrote them to be. Despised.

If the writers had truly been fair and unbiased, they would have done a better job at writing most of the characters.

10 Likes

Or they think, like many people here, that Tyrande shuldn’t forget-forgive Teldrasil that easy.

3 Likes

She shouldn’t and I’ll side with Tyrande everytime. But she is made to look bad for wanting justice and not blindly forgive the Horde that has shown regret after every genocide only to do that again.
It’s victim shaming at its best.
This is not meant to be an attack to the Horde but rather at Blizzard and how they write these things.

19 Likes

In BfA i find her behavior notmal. There is the night warrior strangle and they play with that in Shadowlands but being in danger doesn’t mean you are dead. All major NPC will be dead long time ago. I am not so pesimist for Tyrande.

1 Like

Well if it makes you feel any better I think it’s only a small but vocal minority that want the other faction to suffer, and most of us empathize with how despising the story direction.

6 Likes

Do we actually have confirmation that the Tyrande and Vol’jin storylines are Ardenwealed content or are we just assuming?

2 Likes

I haven’t seen anything that says they’re strictly Ardenweald content yet, but I haven’t been following as closely as others.

1 Like

Hahahahaha.

So she becomes a raid boss after all.

Ahh well better than a corpse.

1 Like

!!! ^ THIS PART!!! Tyrande has no chance this expansion now that i truly think about it D:

You do not know what this word means.

:cactus:

8 Likes

THey are listed in acheivement for the ardenweald covenant I saw it on wowhead

1 Like

You work with all the covenants before joining one. That could simply be fore completing the Ardenweald storyline.

Its not cause its the chapters for after the intro, everything is in the beta, theres two achievements one for leveling and one for when you join the covenant

1 Like

Sometimes I think about all of the better things that could have been called into existence with the matter it took to build your brain.

5 Likes

Kaileath shared this with us here: (Spoilers) The Night Elves' fate in Shadowlands - #752 by Kaileath-wyrmrest-accord

These are the leveling storylines:

These are the campaign storylines:

8 Likes

That is rough buddy and I can sympathize with that feeling as Legion took away Vol’jin to give the spotlight to the screecher(a massive waste of time and a big humilliation)

I won’t put my hands in the fire but I see some red flags on Tyrande and Blizzard is subtle as a Tauren in a goblin house.

6 Likes