New Tyrande stuff

Recovering Tyrande Whisperwind
Stage 7: Defeat Skuld
Skuld stands in your way!
Stage 9: Defeat the Tortured Amalgamation
The Maw has created an amalgam of tortured night elf souls. Help Tyrande fight them off.
NEW Stage 10: Tyrande Whisperwind’s Refusal
The battle is won, but what of Tyrande?
NEW Stage 11: Salvation of the Night Elves
Tyrande is gone, but you can still save the group of night elves trapped in the Maw.

4 Likes

Sounds like she wants to stay in the maw to hunt sylvanas

I can… but do I … have to?

16 Likes

You won’t be doing it as Horde. Calm your ****.

This scenario has me worried that they’ll portray Tyrande as someone who is after revenge rather than saving the night elf souls. Blizzard’s track record with females and emotions isn’t very good.

40 Likes

actually they will if they pick ardenweld

They’ll be doing the Vol’jin scenario as Horde.

2 Likes

More Tyrande death flags, will the Night Elf souls be freed and go to Ardenweald then atleast ? Probably not…

1 Like

Nope you do both

4 Likes

Tyrandes stuff is an endgame scenario. It is unrelated to Voljin’s questing.

You might do it as Horde.

its confirmed that alliance and horde both do the tyrande voljin stuff both of them are on the achivement for joining the ardenweald covenant

btw you have to join the ardenweald covenant to do the voljin and tyrande stories

I don’t want to be refused by Tyrande. I want to join her wherever she goes.
I just hope I’m not forced to be against her in any way!

18 Likes

I am not sure what to make of this info, but I am trying to withhold too much judgement based on such barebones data.

Not too keen on the optics of Tyrande just… leaving her people to be saved by someone else. and an interesting point. It says you /can/ save them not that you have to. Perhaps they will let you choose to abandon them there or not.

3 Likes

I personally don’t mind if we did this as Horde too, but I also don’t really consider saving tortured souls from the depths of hell to be particularly political.

(I get the argument that it’s “Alliance themed content” like much of our neutral stuff, but I don’t really agree)

11 Likes

Wait really? I thought the Vol’jin stuff was apart of Ardenweald questing either while leveling or a max level thing.

Well then it looks like my main here will be Ardenweald covenant. Now I just have to figure how to divide the remaining covenants with my 3 alts.

voljin questline is not in the intro quests, those only have to do with the drust and yresa

1 Like

I find it jarring that Tyrande would fight alongside the Horde champion in her current state.

19 Likes

Yeah that’s probably right. I could see a similar scenario but following a different leader (like Vol’Jin or w/e)

(I wouldn’t really mind working with her but after Val’Sharah I think I’d rather stick with Malfurion)

…and then would leave her people to be rescued by a Horde champion

21 Likes

As a Horde player, you’ll probably destroy or torture those souls and the Alliance players will maybe… free them? Even though I don’t really believe that

2 Likes

Cause the story doesnt care about that its about content