New Tyrande stuff

Aww that Kinda sucks.

1 Like

Your fooling yourself Grand if you don’t think we get a whack at her in some capacity.

That’d be like killing Thrall offscreen.

1 Like

You’re gonna keep me up tonight trying to figure out what in the god damn hell this comment means.

Gonna save this comment for later.

Quite the gamble.

2 Likes

Sounds like “bull in a China shop” wow edition.

2 Likes

So it looks like Tyrande is becoming so blind with hatred and revenge that she abandons her own people
sounds familiar

1 Like

It’s the mid-life crisis of the Warcraft Universe.

Everybody has to go through it.

6 Likes

At least for every female character they write

7 Likes

Maiev
Leyara
Jaina
Sylvanas
Tyrande

Who’s next
 Talanji?

14 Likes

Daughter of the Night Warrior? Are they finally giving recognition to Tyrande and Shandris’ relationship, and have we anything about Malfurion?

Vol’jin wasn’t necessary either. They killed him just to make this whole Sylvanas recton make sense. He was Warchief for 1 expansion that he wasn’t even featured in. Ridiculous. They didn’t even give him some character development as warchief.

24 Likes

Nonono, Talanji is the one who is consistently written as sane. She was put in difficult situations and made a good calls each time.

I hope they won’t ruin her.

Guy never had a chance, - it’s really sad - and now he will get some send off in afterlife. But at least we were given Rokhan now and I was quite pleased and how he was presented. I hope they won’t forget about him.

10 Likes

If that happens I wish we are given the choice to join her. We could have something similar to Dazar’alor where half the raid fights different bosses and only then fights our allies but as a vision of the opposing faction.

I want to stand next to her and fight until the end because if Blizzard is bent on making her “crazy” then I guess I’ll just go crazy with her as well.

5 Likes

Hah
 that’s what I thought about Tyrande

5 Likes

I wonder if they’ll finally explain the burning question everyone has about her.

Why is she the only Night Elf with a different accent?

2 Likes

If Garrosh can burn so can Tyrande.

2 Likes

I dunno, In WC3 she appeared to be hotheaded to me.

2 Likes

and that means that she can’t be, especially if everything she did in wc3 hotheadet was always right
-Allowing the Horde to become strong, she predicted in wc3 that this would be a mistake: Arrived
-She said that Illidan will be necessary to defeat the legion. Arrived
-She said that sacrificing immortality is not a good idea because it weakens her people against other threats (like the horde): Arrived.

So if you were right in everything you said before, then in my eyes that’s not really a bad trait.

12 Likes

People keep saying this, but don’t really have much basis aside from the Illidan thing, which still worked out in the end in her favor.

A character getting angry at particular circumstances, and with good reason, in a stressful situation isn’t really “hot-headed”, plus people also ignore her other appearances in the very next expansion, the books and in WoW. I think a major point is that she is contrasted to Malfurion, who himself is very complacent (about say, the orcs and humans), except for the Illidan thing, where he gets angry as well.

8 Likes

Basically Tyrande is going to die humie and Shandris will take her place to frown more over the human potential aka the neckbeard fantasy.

Indeed, that’s what I meant and honestly just killing off characters for shock values is the worst lesson the new crew of writers has learnt from the GoT series. Besides it doesn’t help that outside of the human race cast, the others playable races have at best 2 or 3 characters with real screen-time in the game.

Honestly I wish the whole shocking and “subverting expectatives” were put to rest as in warcraft almost every character has a way to cheap death and us the player doing that frequently doesn’t help much either.

9 Likes

It’s extremely possible and unfortunate.

How are we supposed to connect with these characters and the race they represent if you just keep killing off prominent figures?

2 Likes